Progress update and pledge manager!
We hope you all took a bit of time off for the Holidays and New Year’s and are rested and excited for what 2018 is going to bring! We sure are - and for the past 3 weeks we’ve been toiling diligently to get as much work done on Aeon Trespass: Nymphs as possible!
All the 2D art is ready, going through a second phase of re-touching the finer details. The 3D models are in various stages of development; we’re on track to get them all finished by the end of the month. We’re also toying with a fun idea regarding the Curiosity Nymph...
We’re ready to start producing the original 10 Nymphs and the cardstock/cardboard elements of all 16 Nymphs. We will be unveiling all the stretch goal nymphs along with the launch of our pledge manager. Which brings us to the...
We’re happy to announce we got everything set up and running. We plan to launch the Pledge Manager on Monday, 14th January, so a less than a week away from now! A few important details (in no particular order):
- To handle your pledges, we will be using CrowdOx
- The Pledge Manager will be open for about 2 weeks (till 28/29th January); we really want to get the exact quotas for the printers, so we can start manufacturing the cardboard/cardstock elements
- You will be able to change your pledge level to one of a higher order; this will also give you access to additional deluxe sets for discounted prices (same as the Kickstarter prices)
- You will be able to add funds for additional miniature sets
- We know you’ve been asking for it, so, officially: you will be able to Late Pledge!
Unfortunately, because Stripe payments are unavailable in Poland, you will only be able to add funds (or Late Pledge) through PayPal. We know it may be an inconvenience to some of you, it may as well end up being an inconvenience for us, as PayPal is known to hold the collected payments for extended periods of time, but at this time we have no other option. We are in early talks to set up a subsidiary that will be Stripe-enabled, so please bear with us, as we’re going through these company growing pains.
Aeon Trespass: Odyssey
More news about our next project, Aeon Trespass: Odyssey, the narrative-driven adventure strategy campaign mouthful of a game, will be made available after the Pledge Manager closes. Of course, work on this project has been going on since early 2016, but we’re now shifting into higher gear and even expanding the scope of some aspects - all thanks to your contributions! We plan on supplying you with a steady stream of updates up until the project is live.
So... stay tuned ;)