QuariumTables are a stylish, unique, and ingenious way to house your aquarium fish and more! Many sizes, shapes, and colors available!
QuariumTables are a stylish, unique, and ingenious way to house your aquarium fish and more! Many sizes, shapes, and colors available! Read more
About this project
Transform your existing or new aquarium into a QuariumTable!
Now fits Aqueon AND Marineland aquariums!
New and Improved Ventilation and Power Cord ports!
QuariumTables needs YOU! We need pre-orders to begin manufacturing!
- Pledge TODAY!!! We would like to thank everyone for their support, we couldn't do this without YOU!!! Keep in mind that QuariumTables can be used for MUCH MORE than housing your aquarium fish.
- Other uses include; small animals, reptiles, display cases, and more!
- Keep your cats entertained for hours!
Manufacturing: We are currently in the process of negotiating assembly costs with a couple local custom wood shops. We have also found a great supplier for the glass that goes on the table top. Turn around time will depend on quantity ordered. This is why we've set the limits to each model at 25, ensuring production can be met and all QuariumTables can be delivered in June 2013. Delivery dates set in June will provide more than enough time to manufacture and ship these awesome tables!
Assembly is extremely easy. Set the base frame on the floor near where the QuariumTable will be placed. Set the aquarium into the base. Set the top frame onto the aquarium. Install the corners with double stick tape (which is included) Assembly is complete!
Set up is no different than any other aquarium. For easy access to filling the QuariumTable with decorations, water, equipment and livestock, or for maintenance, the top frame can simply be lifted off the aquarium and set to the side and replaced when you are done!
Now fits both Aqueon AND Marineland aquariums!
New and Improved ventilation and power cord ports!
Use these charts to easily determine which model you would like. Choose by aquarium size or table size and height. You can click on the charts to be directed to our website so you can view larger charts.
Finishes: All standard QuariumTables are constructed from Top Quality Pine. If you would like your QuariumTable made out of Oak please add $25 to your pledge.
Glass top: The glass for the table top is standard 1/4" glass. Please add $10 to your pledge for 1/4" tempered glass.
Below is a chart with our standard finishes which are included in your pledge. Choose from 64 standard stain colors!!! If you would like a custom stain color or a painted QuariumTable please add $35 to your pledge. (We will contact you after funding has ended to get your custom finishing information.)
Shipping: We have not included the aquarium itself due to shipping costs and the risk of damage during shipping.
- Lighting- We use and recommend the Marineland Hidden LED fixture. This light fits inside the top and clips on the top frame of the aquarium itself. These fixtures are very slim and you can hardly see them!
- Filters- A standard hang-on filter will not work with QuariumTables. Companies have now made internal filters which completely submerge in the aquarium. We recommend Fluval U Series filters, you can also use Aqueon Quietflow Internal Filters.
- Heaters- We use and recommend Fluval M Series and Fluval E Series heaters. The E Series has a color coded digital display which tells you the Temp and changes colors from green to blue or red to let you know if the water is too cold or hot.
- Decorations- We are working on producing a decoration line which will house a Fluval U Series filter and a Fluval M Series heater. By using this decoration all the equipment inside your QuariumTable will be hidden and you can enjoy your QuariumTable to it's complete potential!!! Updates on this will be included in our newsletters for our backers.
Risks and challenges
There are countless risks and challenges with any project.There are a small number of components to the QuariumTable which works in our favor. Wood, hinges, glass for the top, stain and polyurethane are the only components, besides glue and screws. With this small number of components it is unlikely that production delays will occur but we are confident we can over come any challenges and deliver your QuariumTable on time. Shipping is the only other part that could cause challenges but we are completely comfortable packaging these tables in a safe and secure manner so you will receive your QuariumTable just how we packaged it in a timely manner. We have left out the aquarium from our packages to lower the shipping cost and lower the risks for shipping damages.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (28 days)