Update #14 = Progress Report #1
Hello there! :)
In today's update I bring you the first Kubifaktorium progress report. The progress reports, which I make every 4-6 weeks, showcase the new features I've been working on as well as my road map for the near future.
Usually they are around 10m long. This one is a bit longer because there is so much new content. Sorry. ;)
If you like spreadsheets, you can also get the long version here:
Have a nice weekend!
- The shadow from the sun is now stronger and the sun moves according to the time of the day.
- The shadows from the clouds are now nicer and "morphing" over time.
- Refactored a lot of the UI code. Info panels now consist of multiple elements based on the selected object. Useful, for example, for a building that is a workshop and houses animals at the same time.
- The items you get from mining something are now shown in the UI.
- Animals on rocks should now get thrown off.
- Made some smaller performance tweaks and added the option to turn off lights.
- Increased the time it takes to mine things, especially mountains.
- Numerous other fixes.