Update #12: Oil, Robots and Mini Surveys
In the last few updates I have added transport robots to the game. Robots, which are built in the robot workshop, do not eat or sleep. However, they require oil to function. You get oil from building oil pumps on top of oil wells. Oil pumps are the first automatic and animated building in the game. Have a look.
Another feature I have added recently are mini surveys. Mini surveys are simple questions like "What should I work on next?", "How many FPS do you get?" or "How do you like the new robots?". In order to participate all you have to do is to click on an answer. It's really easy and helps the development a lot. (If you do not want to see the surveys, you can disable them in the settings menu.)
Oh, and pigs carry items on their backs now. :)
What else would you like to see in the game?
Have a nice evening!
- Added the oil pump - the first automatic and animated workshop!
- Added oil wells and oil barrels.
- Added transport robots! Transport robots require oil to function well.
- Added the robot workshop.
- Added mini surveys. Vote on new features and more! - Added a message for when your colonists are under attack.
- Improved the resource spawning system. You are now guaranteed to get a minimum number of clay, iron ore and oil spawns.
- Items should no longer be dropped where your colonists cannot access them.
- Colonists eat/drink 'earlier'.
- Fixed tranparency of built auto farms.
- Updated the save/load dialog to work with foreign characters. And maybe even on Mac. :)
- Fixed the building conditions for depot entries and exits.
- Probably fixed massive arrow & pickaxe at the corner of the world.
- Pigs now carry items on their back. :)
- Objects on your territory now correctly unlock recipes when loading a game.
- Fixed a bug causing zeppelin depots to disappear when building depot exits on top.
- Numerous other fixes.