SnapQi is the world’s best and affordable gravity wireless charger designed for Android and iPhone. With the gravity auto clip tech, just place your phone in and it will hold it securely. With a charging conversion rate of over 80%, no need to worry about power down when you are navigating in your car.
Thanks for Jacob's review with iPhone X.
Thanks for Chris's review with Samsung S8 Plus.
Traditional way involves various middlemen standing in between the product and the customer. Now on Kickstarter, we delivery SnapQi directly on your hand.
By using a disruptive, direct-to-consumer model we cut out distributors, wholesalers and retails stores. This way, by avoiding all the middlemen we can offer you a three coils gravity car wireless charger for less than $20.
SnapQi supports International Qi fast wireless charging standard, simply place your phone in and it will start charging. You can get a wireless charging receiver if your phone doesn’t support wireless charging originally.
SnapQi fits different phone size perfectly with the auto clip design despite your phone is iPhone X(5.8 inches), Samsung S9(6.0 inches) or other bigger smartphones.
SnapQi capable to charge through the thickest case (Ottberbox Defender Series) without breaking a sweat. The enhanced coil transmitter allows the penetrating power delivering with an over 80% charging efficiency.
SnapQi supports iPhone X 7.5W fast wireless charging and Samsung 9W fast charging certificated and 10W fast charging for other Android devices. It will charge your phone with the maximum speed.
SnapQi comes with three coils to guarantee the best wireless charging experience. It will charge your phone perfectly no matter where your phone’s coil is.
- Standard: International Qi Standard
- Input: 9.0V 2A / 5.0V 2A
- Output: 7.5W/9W/10W
- Efficiency: Over 80%
- Coils: Three
- Weight: 80g
- Operating temperature: 0℃ ~ 40℃
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~80% (No steam condensation)
Team & Story
We are a small, tight-knit team made strong by our teammate who is experienced professionals in various fields. Although we have different backgrounds in design, engineering, and marketing, we all share one common goal: to innovate the way people charging.
We believe that the future is all wireless, the development path of the smartphone have proved that. In the future, our smartphone will receive the power like we connect the WiFi now. Our team wants to contribute to this dream and bring people a better wireless charging experience is the first step.
Risks and challenges
Any project could encounter unexpected obstacles, and this possibility is even more likely in the case of a hardware technology project that requires manufacturing. Keeping this in mind, we have already started to tackle some of these obstacles early on in order to minimize any delays.
1. The first potential problem is the production process has not been tested. We have prepared for that. The small batch production testing has been finished and we have sent 50 units sample for review. Every unit of SnapQi's functions and quantity has been tested. The complete production process has been tested and we are going to start the mold design and prepare for mass production.
2. A second potential problem is the ability of manufacturer. Don't worry, we have contacted two experienced manufacturers to ensure the quantity of SnapQi. They all have many years of experience in the field of wireless charging product production and one of them is the Qi wireless charging board supplier of Belkin.
We are fully aware that unexpected bumps in the road may arise, but our team is dedicated to doing whatever it takes to keep our promises. We will update you on our progress and can’t wait to hear feedback from our backers in order to deliver the best SnapQi possible.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)