About this project
All Screen Shots are in Beta and do not reflect the final product. Thanks!
Note: Physical Rewards are back! Sorry for the inconvenience.
- 30+ Hours of gameplay. ( Not including all Side-Quests )
- Active Turn Based Battle System. Ex: Final Fantasy
- Highly tactical Battle System. Focuses on player enhancements and Elemental weakness/resistances.
- No random encounters! All enemies will be present on screen and it is up to you to decide whether you fight them or not.
- Complex puzzle solving.
- Emotional and Compelling story line. ( Details coming soon )
- Gorgeous hand drawn battle sprites for Players and Enemies.
- Completely original soundtrack.
- Fully voice acted. ( Only in cutscenes, not for general text. )
- High Quality 32bit Goodness!
- PC exclusive. ( see FAQ section for more details )
Legend tells of a female child, born of the stars, destined to keep the world of Rivera in balance - The Eternal Maiden. With the untimely death of the last Eternal Maiden Thirty years ago, the world began to fall into darkness. Now, the new Eternal Maiden, Namie Alguard, stands as the last hope to vanquish the great evil. Can she obtain the powers necessary and save the world from Eternal Darkness? Or will she fail, and be powerless to watch as the world of Rivera descends into chaos?
Join Namie and Holland as they traverse the land of Rivera discovering the truth behind Namie's power. Friends, enemies, right and wrong, the line blurs when the action turns on, and everyone fights for their vision of tomorrow.
Your Donation will be used to make Echoes of Eternia as best as possible. The money will be used to fund the Amazing art from Melissa Hui Wang who has done so much to help out this project and has made it so much better than it ever could have been without her. It will also fund an Original Soundtrack produced by Dream Orbit Music Corps, Animation by Josh Buchanan, and Legalities like Copyrights and Trademarks. Any extra funds generated will be used to produce higher quality content and ensure us that we have full creative freedom.
Echoes of Eternia has been in production since December of 2011. Much of our time has been spent on developing a high quality story line and writing code. Development is going great and we are very satisfied with how it is progressing.
A large amount of our story line has been completed. We are now focusing on fleshing out the world and making it as real as possible. We are beyond happy with how our story line turned out. It promises to reflect the classic RPG scenarios while mixing in a unique and different take on it, we are really aiming to deliver something never seen before. You can read a short teaser of the story above.
Our Development team is made up of a lot of talent and passion.
- Ryan Harmon who is the Head Designer of Echoes of Eternia.
- Jeremy Hill who has been working with Ryan on developing the story.
- Melissa Hui Wang (www.muddymelly.deviantart.com) who has been so very kind and has delivered some truly breath taking artwork!
- Josh Bucannan who is animating the player characters and enemies for the battle system.
- Aaron Johnson Davis is our Second Artist and is focusing on enemy designs.
- Dream Orbit Music Corps (www.dreamorbitmusic.com) who is going to be producing a completely Original Soundtrack.
- Eric Niskanen: Pixel Artist. He will be developing high quality 32-bit graphics for the use of developing the game World.
- Rebecca Lemker: Pixel Artist. She will be creating original and stylish sprites for all characters in Echoes of Eternia.
- Aakaash Rao & Angelo Cicero: An awesome team of composers focused on creating beautiful and emotional music for E.o.E.
We thank you very much for learning about Echoes of Eternia and we hope we have peaked your interest. Please leave us any questions or comments, we love to hear them!
For right now, Echoes of Eternea is a Windows exclusive game. Depending upon reception after release, we will consider porting EoE to Mac, Linux, and OUYA.
Echoes of Eternea will have a largely non-linear story line with many branching paths and side quests. Most of these side quests and story deviations come from after beating the game or on a second play through.
Wookieepedia: Be was a Human male Theran Listener. http://duckduckgo.com/…
As you may have noticed, Backers who donate over $200 have the opportunity to create their own character in the game, The roles of these characters will vary depending on what the Backer wants. We have plenty of supporter roles that we can slip your character into. Such as army generals, village NPC's, monks, and many other roles that will be discussed with the Backers after funding is completed.
We understand that you may not have a quality mic laying around your house, so we have another offer for you. You can choose who the voice actor of your character will be. We will be holding auditions for Echoes of Eternea in the coming months and you will be able to put in input on your character and speak directly to us and the actor.
We are aiming to make Echoes of Eternea a rated Teen 13+ game. There will be no graphic scenes or mature material.
Please add $15 to your pledge for International shipping. If for some reason it ends up being more than that, we will gladly cover it for you!
Echoes of Eternia began on the RPG Maker VX engine. We never intended to keep RPG Maker for too long and only used it to get a base for our project. We will be using a custom built engine in C# and C++ and have a XNA framework.
RPG Maker is a fine engine and we have nothing against it.
Support this project
- (30 days)