The "WHAT WALLET" was designed to simulate your jean tag, and/or pants label by sitting directly over it, or where it would be if there was one. By slipping your WHAT WALLET over your waistline and under your belt it is 99.9% invisible to the unsuspecting eye, to a pickpocketer, the person searching you, and in the worst case, to the person trying to rob you. The WHAT WALLET can be worn with the logo facing in, facing out, and/or covered by your belt to best blend with your outfit.
$40.00 funding goal? Our goal with the WHAT WALLET's is to see how many units we can sell during our funding period, and find out the true potential of this wallet given it's success rate, rather than setting a very high business startup goal and loosing potential customers if goal is not met. Setting your goal at the price of each unit allows project success after first sale and all sales after become extra profit. "That way everyone's happy:)"
Situations the "WHAT WALLET" would best come in handy.
- Foreign travel, and/or high risk areas
- While being searched or robbed on the street
- Invisible to pickpocketers
- Never having to sit on your wallet
- When wearing pants, jeans, or shorts with no pockets
Material used to construct the "WHAT WALLET"
- The pattern is made from quality leather/vinyl that comes in natural leather brown, and black leather!
- The WHAT WALLET holds its shape with a piece of special plastic formed to stay firmly clamped to your pants without riding up or loosing its position, and is also able to flex open without snapping or loosing its naturally closed shape.
- the WW logo is the finishing touch, which is heat pressed onto the face of the wallet after the pattern is made, the shaped body is inserted, and the wallet is sewn closed.
The process of creating and distributing the "WHAT WALLET":
The team behind this project consists of my main business partner Kandi Gonzales, my mother and father Jonathan and Angelique Rocha, and of course my self, Aaron Z. Rocha. Having a career background in engineering my father helped me come up with the right design and materials that will function without damage or loss of shape involving the wallet. My mother always had the nack for sewing and creative material design so naturally she's the head of production of the wallets, never the less we will all be taking part in the making of this product to ensure satisfactory in reward shipping time, and making sure each wallet is made with the most care and attention to detail. Having the materials on hand and multiple sewing machines, the WHAT WALLET takes about 15 minutes to make and package times the four of us. We plan on producing and shipping 100 wallets a day. On the chance of orders become bigger than expected we have a team of friend that believe in this product that are more than willing to lend a hand! We hope you enjoy the WHAT WALLET design as much as we do, and we can't wait to see what lies ahead!
WHAT WALLET: Also available In black leather with grey logo
WHAT WALLET: front face
WHAT WALLET: rear face
WHAT WALLET: open view
Holds up to 5 cards on either side
WHAT WALLET: casual carry
Risks and challenges
Without knowing the exact number of orders we will receive in this project, it will be kind of hard to estimate the amount of time needed to successfully finish all orders. Never the less these wallets aren't too difficult to make, just gotta know the secret recipe.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)