Use this space to cheer the creator along, ask questions, and talk to your fellow backers. Please remember to be respectful and considerate. Thanks!
agm? of course i missed that... so anything helpful on the topic?
Frontier 'fesses to to putting DRM in the Elite Dangerous game they sold as DRM-free ... two years late. https://archive.is/MYAMc#selection-1749.0-1771.15
> and what fundraising please, i missed that =)
Sounds like you missed the last Annual General Meeting too, then.
dear @os, one needs to be delusional to think one could impact a share price. well delusional or of the soros/buffet class. again very simple to see where you fit in ^^
and rest assured that i am very happy with my FDEV invest, will keep adding to it when prudent and will sell... probably not for a very long time ^^
and what fundraising please, i missed that =)
deusx_ophc, keep it up FDEV, shareholder. Shame your effort aren't doing any good for the falling share price or FDEV's pitiful £30m fundraising round...
and yet more egg on that face because anyone that actually reads below links would have to agree that there is a troll at work that doesn't need much feeding ^^
still this heavenly place is different @os buddy - so please troll away unitl the end is nigh =) #doom #thargoids
The Frontier Forum Moderators of North Korea are busy today!
"Is frontier in financial trouble?" DISCUSSION IS LOCKED
"Frontier finally gets egg on face for false marketing." DISCUSSION IS LOCKED
we.... are.... dooooooomed!
@os watch out!! there behind you #thargoids!!
"Frontier cans its own $100,000 Elite Dangerous tournament - Is everything okay? * Eurogamer.net"
Also some useful reading for Mr Braben. Better late than never, as they say.
"‘not doing your sums right’ can be disastrous for devs – even if their crowdfunding campaign exceeds its target "
fucking hell @os you keep bettering yourself. that last comment is a beautiful piece of commedy ^^ #doom #fraud
> No idea if they can/should do that. £-8.9m seems to be a *big* number to put in there at the
> end as a footnote. Could be standard practice and "capitalised R&D" could be a very
> important distinction/reason. Alternatively...
It's fraud. Capitalising research intangibles as assets is expressly disallowed by UK financial reporting standards for public companies such as Frontier.
"No intangible asset arising from research (or from the research phase of an internal project) shall be recognised." http://www.ifrs.org/IFRSs/Documents/Technical-summaries-2014/IAS%2038.pdf
Capitalising development is allowed, but only if it meets certain strict rules.
> No idea why the number is known for the period, yet not deducted.
If Frontier made the deduction, investors would immediately see the year's true result. A net loss of £2.9m.
The way Frontier has removed that minus £8.9m to a tiny footnote means the main text shows only positive figures and keeps the word "loss" off the page, thereby increasing the chance that investors will mistake this report to be saying Frontier made a net profit.
> FDEV have cap r&d as asset on their balance sheet last year, too
Not true. They had no capitalised research. They had just a much smaller amount of capitalised development.
> grows the balance sheet, which attracts capital.
Yup, and we can see why that's important to Frontier, having recently voted through £millions of new shares to try to raise more money from investors and so far failed to sell any at all. And seeing a share price dive on bad news of Elite Dangerous performance, and now just announcing a drop in revenue, drop in cash and large net loss.
Doesn't excuse fraud, though.
FDEV have cap r&d as asset on their balance sheet last year, too. there are rules as to when & how a UK plc can cap their r&d. grows the balance sheet, which attracts capital.
the rest can be deduced as per your personal flavour #chemtrails
As someone who continues to not follow (understand) such things, footnote 1 to "...expects to report adjusted EBITDA of £6.1m..." is:
"stated before the deduction of £8.9m of capitalised R&D in the period"
No idea if they can/should do that. £-8.9m seems to be a *big* number to put in there at the end as a footnote. No idea why the number is known for the period, yet not deducted. Could be standard practice and "capitalised R&D" could be a very important distinction/reason. Alternatively...
Frontier Trading Update for the financial year just ended. https://archive.is/lpQms
Net result down £5.3m, to a £2.8m net loss (hidden away in a small-print footnote).
Revenue down £1.5m
Earnings before deductions down £0.9m
Net cash down £1.9m
Frontier' cash is now dropping at a quarter of a million pounds per month (from comparison with April's trading update).
And (as last year) no statement of the rate of sales of Elite Dangerous game copies or the number of active Elite Dangerous players, both of which Steam indicates to be low and falling.
Predictably this truth hasn't stopped the Frontier forum from falsely reporting this update as saying full year sales of ED game copies is 1.7 million. https://archive.is/pxrH0
oi sherlock, feast on this ^^
assets sold, company dissolved and @os on the #chemtrails
a good days work ^^
Frontier shareholder deusx_ophc wrote: "the RNS report by FDEV makes exact and clear meantion of Library House and Mr. Cottons role."
The RNS report by FDEV completely fails to mention that Mr. Cotton's company Library House ended up IN ADMINISTRATION.
Despite that FDEV is subject to the stockmarket's AIM rules under which an director's appointment requires
"the following information relating to each director and each proposed director:
(v) details of any receiverships, compulsory liquidations, creditors’ voluntary liquidations, administrations, company voluntary arrangements or any composition or arrangement with its creditors generally or any class of its creditors of any company where such director was a director at the time of or within the twelve months preceding such events;"
And to cap that off, FDEV added the following false statement to the report: "There is nothing further to disclose in relation to AIM Rule 17 or Schedule Two, paragraph (g) of the AIM Rules for Companies."
"I'm sure Charles is a fine upstanding fellow."
well that is already a lot more than can be said about youself. you take 5 days for a reply and then come up with another fabrication? the RNS report by FDEV makes exact and clear meantion of Library House and Mr. Cottons role.
you need to be careful with your libelous ways
> Charles Cotton is appointed as a Non-Executive Director with FDEV from today.
I'm sure Charles is a fine upstanding fellow.
So why did Frontier deem it necessary to breach stockmarket regulations by failing to declare his directorship of a company in administration? That company being one run by disgraced Dragon's Den star Doug Richard. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Richard
"The provider of data to the venture capitalist industry has reportedly collapsed after struggling to deal with the economic downturn.
According to a statement from Library House's lawyers given to digital media news website paid:Content:UK: "notice of intention to appoint administrators has been filed in court to protect the assets of company whilst the financial position of the company is reviewed".
The name of the administrator has not yet been revealed and when BusinessZone.co.uk called the company the phone was not answered. Little press coverage has been given to the story but the news has been discussed by members of social network Twitter including one user claiming to be Doug Richard himself.
Cambridge-based Library House's collapse follows the departure of 12 of its 30 staff earlier in the year.
It also comes after it was revealed that Trutap, a mobile social network also founded by Richard, is struggling with the financial conditions.
Entrepreneurs react to stunning EU vote
Leaders vs. managers (and why you need both)
Taking company values off the wall
Earlier this week, the business, which allows users to communicate via instant, text and picture messaging using their mobile phone, made 80% of its 30-strong workforce redundant after failing to secure a second round of venture capital funding.
Charles Cotton is appointed as a Non-Executive Director with FDEV from today.
Charles has a successful worldwide track record in high-growth technology companies. He was a Supervisory Board member of Euronext Amsterdam listed Tele Atlas which was sold to TomTom for €2.8Bn in 2008; Executive Chairman of NASDAQ listed GlobespanVirata Inc.; and CEO of Virata Corp. which he took public on NASDAQ in 1999 and achieved a market capitalisation of $5Bn in 2000.
Charles is an active member of the Cambridge technology community, holding a range of technical and financial roles. He also founded and is currently Chairman of Cambridge Phenomenon International Ltd and has co-authored two books; The Cambridge Phenomenon 50 Years of Innovation and Enterprise and The Cambridge Phenomenon: Global Impact.
that looks an impressive resume!
though i wish @os or @wyzak here would have been considered for such a pivotal role.
their grip on statistics and facts commends them and their well known global status as "dynamic duo" would have been such an asset to FDEV
now i fear for the company
maybe you guys can spin some expert facts in the meantime?!
slightly more intriguing, exciting and in every way shakespearean but no less #toxic news to follow elsewhere... et tu brute?
"Frontier Developments PLC (FDEV:LSE) set a new 52-week low during Tuesday's trading session when it reached 175.00. " - Investors Chronicle
> Let's revisit the factual game scoring:
Plus there's the ED starter pack, scoring even worse. 43%.
Let's revisit the factual game scoring:
Game, objective URL, recent score, overall score
E:D http://store.steampowered.com/app/359320/#app_reviews_hash, 58%, 65%
ED:H http://store.steampowered.com/app/441340/#app_reviews_hash, 65%, 66%
Clearly it's a masterpiece!
Why so many people leaving FD?
Right before anything (this is to try and find out what's going on)
and i don't want this to become a us vs them vs fd moan grind thread of deathathon.
Ok lots of people seem to be leaving the game or at least this forum. player numbers are really down on steam (not that i use it)
We have had possibly the greatest advocate for the game ObsidianAnt of all people posting an unhappy video about engineers update.(someone who loves Elite and has done so much towards the game in user domain)
I'm slightly confused why FD has not furnished us with any info of late. What's going on with the game from the point of view of further releases/updates and what have they gathered from all this? I mean are they sitting there going "well the forum people look angry but player numbers are stable from what the servers tell us?
The reason im posting this is because if there is a major flaw and people are leaving in droves like the doom mongers are saying. where does that leave me and other commanders in the near future? I really want this game to go on and develope and get even better and deeper and richer. I think FD have built and incredible galaxy and base for the game. It would be such a shame for them not to get the chance and for us to have the chance to flesh it out and get things going a bit.
I believe that this really is around the corner. Could we please FD just have some communication because i think that the player base is feeling very lonely out in the big black right now.
A confused and slightly concerned Commander
lol, delusional ^^
deus_ophc "yeah my business is also running to gear on ONE METRIC only!"
Is there even one metric by which Elite Dangerous is doing well? I haven't seen one. Unless you count the money that founder FDEV plc shareholders David Braben and Chris Sawyer have taken out by dumping their stock as the price goes down.
Horizons Steam recent reveiw score now down to 66%, a drop of 5% since the bungled Engineers release.
And of the most helpful recent reviews, it is 10%. Yes, 10%.
yeah my business is also running to gear on ONE METRIC only!
steam reviews ftw ~
what do you do when ED steam reviews hit 0% and game and company are still doing well (as they have done the last 20odd years) ?
Steam recent review score falls to 51% http://store.steampowered.com/app/359320
That's a 5% drop in just 4 days, and an all-time low.
I still like the game and still play it, though not as often.
I like the engineers update as it gives the game a little more personality and a little more reason to do different things. Still a way to go there but it's definitely a step in the right direction.
I was never a min/max player or a PvPer, just plodding around in my spaceship doing stuff at my own pace.
I think this is one of the most important things about the game and how to enjoy it. I'm the same. Never felt I was grinding, if I start to get bored I do something else.
Likewise, I do have 'fits' that are fitted to a task, but right now I'm setting up the Princess Star (my anaconda) as a true multi-role vessel. She has a limited trade ability, can fight, can explore, can land and can scan. I have to juggle with her power settings constantly and loving it! When I have her engineered up a bit she'll be a real multi-role vessel capable of heading off into the void.
My time to play is very limited (if I can put in more than 10 hours in a week, I'm fortunate) plus sometimes there's other games I want to play (my last distraction was Fallout 4) and I do have to switch up control schemes (and thus games) from time to time to avoid doing any more damage to the tendons in my wrist. I also bike and golf during not-winter.
It looks like with Engineers, it may be the end of my primary vessel being an unarmed Cobra Mk 3 courier/explorer (Emerald's Dawn). I've been taking out my multi-role Cobra Mk 3 (Slave of the Empire). Already moved the Dawn's A-rated FSD and power distributor to the Slave, and upgraded its shields and power plant to match. I'll need it, now that it's worth my time to take a few more risks than I used to, including some of those combat missions I used to avoid.
If I ever feel the need for peace and quiet, I'll survey some more planets in Imperial space. I know where to find quite a few of the very rare materials, but I'd like to find better sources closer to home.
This is the best philosophy. The freedom of action
ohhh what is this then ?
THE FREEDOM OF ACTION !!!!
the price drop on friday is ONLY #brexit due. with a bit of luck we get back to GBP 1,50 and sterling staying as is be handy ^^
ps. any comment on ed 2.2? sounds like good direction and i bet deployment will be just the same ^^
@os ok what "loss" of 1,677,000? loss of 1,677,000 brain cells since reading post from @os? or is that adjusted brain cell loss after drink? or is it the loss of your elite:dangerous cdmr since you got wiped by the new ai? show me pls, you can copy past yes? and you can read and comprehend a basic uk a plc report?
deusx_ophc "please quickly grab the #brexit headline and FDEV suffering the single largest drop in their share price history "
To suggest FDEV's share price dive is due to #brexit is pathetic. FDEV's share price drop since the launch of this month's appallingly bugged Elite Dangerous update is nearly TWENTY FIVE TIMES the FTSE 100 drop. https://s32.postimg.org/8hq0fhped/image.png
deusx_ophc "what exactly do you mean when you call "a huge financial loss" on that report?"
Which bit of that report's "loss £1,677,000" do you not understand?
Or is your problem with the word "huge"? Consider that loss in just six months is greater than the entire original Elite Dangerous development budget.
and please quickly grab the #brexit headline and FDEV suffering the single largest drop in their share price history (sry not sure in it is just trying to tag along ^^)
@wyzak lol wut?
what exactly do you mean when you call "a huge financial loss" on that report? you notice the capitalised R&D from EBITDA adjusted?
try and make sense ^^
· Net cash £8.6m at 30 November 2015 (1H 14/15: £9.8m)
· Revenue up 50% to £10.9m (1H 14/15: £7.3m)
· Profit/loss for period £0.4m (1H 14/15: (£1.9m))
· EBITDA £2.1m (1H 14/15: £0.5m)
· Adjusted Operating Result (£1.7m) (1H 14/15: (£1.4m))
· Earnings per share of 1.2p (1H 14/15: (5.7p))
Just can't stick to your word can you deusx_ophc?
deusx_ophc "so last years operating profit of +1,57mio coming after a loss of -1,71mio (an annual swing of 3,28mio GBP) qualifies as huge financial loss?"
No. Last period's net loss of £1,677,000 counts as a huge financial loss. And a rise on one year previously , a net loss of £1,400,000. http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/news/market-news/market-news-detail/FDEV/12692904.html
continued huge financial losses?
so last years operating profit of +1,57mio coming after a loss of -1,71mio (an annual swing of 3,28mio GBP) qualifies as huge financial loss?
you are a trumpster are you not?
deusx_ophc "really looking forward to the year end figures due to be published in the next few days "
They're already prepping investors for the bad news.
"second half revenues will be substantially below prior expectations."
It will be be interesting to see how Braben will try to put a positive spin on the continued huge financial losses and dive-bombing performance of Elite Dangerous.
really looking forward to the year end figures due to be published in the next few days ^^
and really really looking forward to what the autumn brings for Elite:Dangerous this year. 2015 wasn't half bad =) #horizons
Another week, another FD patch attempting to fix its extremely badly received Engineers expansion.
Steam owners drop since Engineers now over 20,000. http://steamspy.com/app/359320#tab-sales
Steam players drop since Engineers now over 15,000 http://steamspy.com/app/359320#tab-audience
Steam review score for the game down another point. http://store.steampowered.com/app/359320/
Steam review score for this Horizons season down another point. http://store.steampowered.com/app/441340/
This review sums it up. "After an impressive debut in terms of the graphical and audio parts of a space sim, David Braben's promises after two years have come to nothing. With a massive budget and initially huge support, the developer has failed to utilize these resources in any professional way. This just feels like a cash grab now, and ten more years of cash grabbing to come - if the game survives."
just another day in the office for the update kings at FDEV - great work on 2.1.03!!
- Address some long initialisation times for certain POIs
- Fix for seed spikes not spawning meta-alloys
- Changed trigger volumes of trespass zones to be much smaller to prevent issues
- SRV gets stuck on Baker's Prospect ramp fixed
- Doubled the height of the foundation wall of the large biome, so that it can be bedded into more undulating landscapes without the terrain intersecting through the centre
- No audio acknowledgement that something has been received after scanning a nav beacon fixed
- For capital ships in fixed scenarios (e.g. the one at Sol, but not capital ships that turn up for combat zones) make their name choice pseudo-random based on UniversalAddress so that it will always be the same
- Materials from nodes floating high into the air when in wing fixed
- Attenuation changes for POIs
- Fix for silent security door on settlements
- Fix a server error when scanning certain large industrial settlements
- Huge burst lasers added
- Adjust tracking rates for turreted weapons. Large+ are unchanged, medium are slightly faster, small are a lot faster
- Improvements to turret tracking: When evaluating confusion the turret will now take into account the apparently linear acceleration of the target actually caused by angular acceleration of the firing vehicle. Overall this should make turrets confused less of the time, and emphasises the skill element a bit more - the better you match your targets acceleration to keep them stationary in view, the better your turrets will track
- Correct the Target Entity checks when weapons hit their target to correctly account for subtargeting being used with Target-Only mode turrets, these will now cause hostility correctly when hitting the ship whose module you've targeted, but will correctly disregard hostility when stray shots clip other ships as before
- Advanced Plasma Accelerater now has ammo when installed
- Changes to impulse attacks (force shell an impulse mine), aiming to prevent stacking from being extremely unpleasant (and sickness inducing in VR) while not making single guns ineffective:
- Reduce impulse generated by force shell on larger cannons, smaller ones are increased slightly
- Torque generated by impulse attacks is clamped to a multiple of the ships mass, so large weapons cannot induce unrecoverable spins in small ships
- Diminishing returns now applies to impulse attacks within a short space of time. This resistance will drain to zero after at most 5 seconds, but within that window the more a ship is pushed around the more it becomes resistant to it
- Balance pass for Incendiary ammo multicannons, they're a bit too good . They now also come with the downsides of a 10% reduction in fire rate, and generate significantly more heat than a normal multicannon (though still less than an equivalent pulse). This change will retroactively affect existing items
- Dispersal field should no longer affect (some) fixed weapons, or turrets set to forward fire
- Balancing for heat attack weapons (Retributor, Thermal Shock and a few others), overall intention is to keep single weapons having a purpose, while reducing the power of heavy stacking:
- Having an active shield now statically prevents 25% of the heat from getting through
- Adjusted the diminishing returns curve, getting someone to 100% is easier, getting them past 100% is harder, getting them into hull damage is MUCH harder, and the final cap is now 220% rather than 300%
- Remove override that was giving C4 pulse/burst lasers the incorrect audio event name
- Ensure that beam highlight textures are kept alive as long as they are needed
- Main game power distributors were too good on eng/sys across the board and have been brought back to 2.0 levels
- Prevent ammo from going over the normal maximum when modifications have reduced the clip size, which also caused absurd costs to show in restock menu
- Audio: adjusted the number of audio objects in the audio impact system. A Partial fix for messy impact audio when player is hitting target with multiple beam weapons at once
- Updated the missile sound
- Power distributor recharge rate cropped in outfitting fixed
- Outfitting shop GUI data can persist between core modules fixed
- Sidewinder spoilers have the wrong icons fixed
- All shields now regenerate at double rate when in supercruise
- Fixed landing collision issues with Diamondback Scout
- Missing engine VFX on the Anaconda
- Both Asp Explorer and Scout Paint job cameras are no longer position behind the roof lights
- Some flight controller volume inconsistencies fixed
- Clashing "Incoming Message" and "Incoming Mission Critical Message" fixed
- Imperial Courier drive flares now working as intended again
- Added bullet fly by sounds
- Fixed some weird panning behaviour on flight assist on/off mechanical sounds by whacking up the spread on it
- Xbox One: Added landing gear deployed/stowed rumble for ships that had it missing
- Fixed offset hitcheck on SRV
- CQC power distributors now have their 2.0 values back, and weapon distributor is no longer strictly the best
- Fix a lost flag on a few PG weapons that turned all the beam lasers into pulses, and would have un-intentionally increased DPS by 50% because the damage per second value would be interpretted as damage per shot and fired every 0.66 seconds
- Wing manager should now remove player that leave the game from their teams wing, they should also no longer assert about having a wing member in a weird state
- The message the team gets about players leaving teams should now work as intended
- Small volume boost on flight controllers and radio chatter
- Xbox One: Fix for rumble happening on "other" landing pads
- Xbox One: Fixed out of sync rumble on small pads animations
- Galaxy map now properly opens from transaction tab while in headlook
- Bookmarked systems show the bookmark marker even if it has other active markers
- Bookmarks: Pressing left (pad/joystick) will close the bookmark dropdown menu fixed
- Gal map / powerplay : Displaying "radius profit" instead of "profit" in the popup to avoid confusion about values displayed
- Bookmarks: Make sure the send modification button (delete/save) can't spam request the server
- Make the render feature system more robust against GraphicsConfig.xml being broken
- Increased distance for tiling rates on rocky and metal worlds to improve the distance you can see surface details from the materials. Also brightened the surfaces slightly
- Sort the stars based on the new lighting curve - addresses some lighting issues in systems with black holes
- Fix for cases where stellar background textures could fail to render correctly
- Fix ring detail texture resolution so that it isn't synced to main ring texture size
- Smaller authored ring textures as we don't need 4096 x 128 for the coarse colour/spacing information
- Fix for NaNs showing up in PlanetRingFog shader
- Only control input focus through HMDs if they are rendering (don't affect regular mono modes)
- Fix for the VR camera flicker in supercruise transitions
update 2.1.03 will be released this morning for all platforms. Servers will be turned off at 10 am BST, and should be live again within 2 hours. The update contains the following changes listed below.
For Xbox One players the download size is 1.2 GB.
- Fixes a crash in the case of a ship being killed or fleeing while waiting for a response to a docking request
- Fix proxy kinematic rig crash
- Don't crash on capital ship 'death'
- Fix for server crash from uncertain CQC state
- Fix a server crash when checking commodity lists
- Fix a server crash when checking a players death
- Fix a crash if we receive damage from a disconnected player in CQC
- Fix a crash if you disconnect while shooting someone while in CQC
- Fix crash when disconnecting while taking damage in CQC
- Applied fix made sure that user has their input focus on a proper component when entering inventory shop
- Fix a crash when handing in missions when trying to find superpower info
- Don't assume locking of vertex buffers will succeed - prevents crash in terrain generation
- Tackle some soft locks caused by specific POIs
- Fixed softlock when quickly selecting refuel/repair/restock after opening station services
- Fix softlock when signing out as we enter Hyperspace
- Fix for softlock when loading at settlements
- Fix a softlock when approaching or loading in an Engineer's base
- Fix server disconnect on "Pomeche 2 C"
- Xbox One: Game enters a semi unresponsive state when changing the Yaw Axis Preset from within the Controls Options fixed
- Xbox One: Don't refresh Inventory when unconstraining. We don't want the client and server state to get out of sync so we now only check for Inventory once, at sign-in
- Xbox One: Support for localised languages (French, German, Spanish, and Russian)
- Added Saitek x56 control preset
- Fix missing Hawking Depot - now called Hawking Station
- Use loose rather than strict checks when testing if a ship is valid for recovering from storage, this means that people who've stored ships with mass over their engine limit will be able to recover those ships again. But will still be prompted to fix the problem when in outfitting
- Pirated cargo not appearing in hold when stealing from players fixed
- Re-fix making Independent powers being hostile to each other when deciding which actions to allow when being opposed
- Added guards against receiving duplicate inbox messages, which could cause the inbox gui to become unresponsive
- Fix not being able to dock at some stations in the Arbuda system
- Fixed viewing the list of CG's, and the progress preview bar being wrong
- If an interdiction takes you into orbital cruise, then cancel the interdiction as otherwise you will end up inside the planet
- When dropping out after an interdiction make sure we don't drop out too close to a planet. If we do drop out too close then move the drop point away
- Extra logging for some machine disconnection issues
- Stop sending Federation and Empire rankup inbox messages when eligible for the mission for the next rank
- No longer able to bind 'Reset Mouse' to the same buttons as UI controls
- Audio: For Wwise prior to 2015.1.7 and Windows 10+ only use XAudio2 if the 2.7 DLL is there
- Audio: Make sure we are relatively close to a hostile before triggering combat music
- Audio: Don't load chatter soundbanks or planet port voice soundbanks when they aren't needed
- Audio: Fix for orbital cruise sounds happening after hyperspace jumps
- Xbox One: Fixed excessive XMA compression on title ident
- Xbox One: The tabs under Friends and Private Groups do not update when the user tries to view member in a group fixed
- Xbox One: Fixing Nasty sounding XMA compression artifacts on some music cues
- Mouse cursor stuck on side of screen when in main menu fixed
- Store relationship values on mission avatars so they don't change into their cool pirate jackets anymore
- Fixed missing Cyrillic font glyphs on special effect panel
- Latest batch of translated text
- Various text fixes
- Ensure we have up-to-date data when opening the workshop so that we correctly show 'alternative' progress
- Players can now spend favours (reputation levels) to control experimental effects on blueprints
- Filter option is not always reset when navigating to the recipe selection panel fixed
- Back button working on pinned and help popups
- Permit Missions should now give a permit
- Supply to demand overrides should take into account permit access
- Fixed mission board reputation bars being wrong
- All missions now give a positive state effect with the mission giver for completion, that is relative to the cargo/mission target
- Fix reputation values and spawning levels in planetary rescue
- Make delivery missions fail upon death
- Fix for Settlement not spawning mission required skimmers
- Some mission generation optimisations
- Nav Beacon Wrinkle message will be sent every time you supercruise away from the contact's system fixed
- If we don't have space for all the reward materials, only add what we can
- Use a more reliable way of finding commander ids so that mission update requests aren't handed invalid commander ids
- Added a contract element into the initial mission progression that checks the player's cargo hold - This prevents the player from taking missions if they don't have enough cargo in their hold when the reward has cargo in it
- Added Contract Element to all 'hand-in' panels to indicate when the player does not have enough cargo space for the cargo rewards and therefore cannot hand in the mission
- Allow people who do not have a matching mission to drop cargo for said missions through in/voluntary means
- Removed the destination station element from the transaction panels that don't need them, so you should no longer see random destination logos on the left hand panel
- Changed the Massacre legal variants to set a timer when an enemy is killed - ensures that the race wrinkle can spawn
- Read relationship from avatar contact string. Prevents the issue where you're standing may change as you complete a mission to be greeted by a slightly different avatar from the original mission giver
- Planetary Disable BLOPS missions are now marked as Horizons only
- Mark a mission as planetary if any of its contract element results are Available Planetary, not just if the end result is Available Planetary (means that unavailable missions can have the planetary icon)
- Micro resource space deficiency should be called out in the rewards section not additional
- Added Can Land AtS tation Checks to all Alternative offer inbox messages, preventing the player from talking Alternatives that require Horizons content
- Exclude minor factions from selection as mission targets if they are engineers and/or hidden
- Reduced the number of community goal web requests sent from the client by caching data and only fetching new data when viewing the goals on the mission board
- Changed the ship being used in the rescue mission maints from a hauler to a type 6 - they now have the correct amount of cargo for the mission
- Changed the effects of the states for the piracy, planetary and mining missions to be a "positive" effect when the player successfully completes the mission - on these templates it was backwards
- Allow missions & Community Goals to be completed at stations that have mission generation temporarily disabled
- When determining the rank of NPC ships, use the player's combat rank, rather than their highest PF rank, although add 1 rank if their trade or exploration rank is higher than their combat rank
- Updated the Archetypes of the NPCs in the USS cargo drop missions - they are now Ambush Pirate and should attack the player on entry
- Fixed AI rotation damping to work properly across the AI skill range
- alter the changes in allowed interdiction ranks based on security, so that the biggest rank disparities are reserved for very low security and anarchy systems
- Reduced the number of engineer mods on AI ships substantially, now only Deadly & Elite rank ships are guaranteed to have mods and any below Master are guaranteed to have none
- Fix for Large AI ships ramming large player ships
- Slightly reduced the ranks below an AI that they can interdict players, this will tighten up the difficulty a bit
- Add state to Powers Assassin and Powers Security ships to allow them to threaten the player before attacking
- Reduced the percentage interdiction chance of power play ships by 10%, and altered the ship type chances and combat ranks to be more mid range, dropping a lot of the top range down
- Balance mission generated NPCs to be lower ranked (for the most part)