PLAYSTATION and Rewards Update
It’s time for an update! Today we announced our release date for PS4 and PS VITA: September 27th, 2016. We’ve been hard at work getting the ports together and we are super excited to have it coming out next month!
We will be doing pre-orders on the Playstation Network soon, and if you are a PS+ member you will get 20% off the launch price ($24.99 USD). Cross-buy and Cross-save will be for all purchasers and not just PS+ members.
With all the work going on for the Playstation ports, we had to delay some of the physical rewards. But now that we are able to start seeing around the bend, we wanted to give everyone an update!
The remaining physical rewards are the Backer Print, Diorama, and Art Book. So let’s review:
- Backer Print - These are ready to print and shipped to Chris and Tyler to be signed, just waiting for some time post PS release.
- Diorama - These have been started but we are still finalizing the specs.
- Art book - This is an anticipated item and we want to do it justice. Chris will be devoting time to this after the PS release and we expect delivery to be Q4 this year.
There is only one remaining digital reward, and that is the Estate Map. Chris wants to livestream the creation of the map. The livestream will be later this month (August) and we will announce a hard date soon. We’d love have you all tune in and keep Chris company as he works his magic!
That covers all the things promised in the Kickstarter, but we also have other cool things brewing.
- Steam Workshop - This is the next major feature we plan to work on post PS release.
- DOTA 2 Announcer pack - Yes! This is still planned, we done a first pass on the lines and are now punching them up.
- Future DLC - We have some awesome ideas brewing and hope to share more news soon.
It is because of your support that we have means to continue working on Darkest Dungeon. We are eternally grateful that we are able to support our game this way and hope to continue to add cool and exciting content to the game.
Can I get a PS key if I backed?
Sorry, but no. During the crafting of our KS campaign the wording we used only promised the PC version of the game for redemption. Playstation was not an option for key redemption to our backers.