The Houndmaster arrives!
Greetings Backers! "The Corpse and Hound" patch is coming tomorrow, July 15th! Here's what you can look forward to:
- New Hero: The Houndmaster!
- Steam Cloud Save!
- New Sanitarium features: lock positive quirks for added character customization!
- Diseases have been expanded, and are curable in their own wing of the Sanitarium.
- Corpses in combat - an exciting twist on our combat system!
- Consult the Caretaker in the in-game glossary!
- New consumables, FX, & UI improvements!
- Extensive and ongoing balancing and tuning...
Coming Up Next!
The Cove will be our next stop along the way to the Darkest Dungeon. You can expect that in late August, just prior to PAX Prime. We remain on track to ship the full game later this year, and thanks to your support and feedback, it's getting better with every update!
Backer-Designed Items, Personalized Heroes, etc...
Design-work for the BGCS (Backer Generated Content System!) is well underway, and we plan on rolling this out to you in August, barring any complications. We can't wait to see what you guys come up with! Also, be on the lookout for more Backer Polls as we roll towards the finish line.
The Houndmaster was a stretch goal that you all made possible! Players everywhere will get to enjoy this new content thanks to your early support of this game.
'Til next time, bring an extra doggie treat, and make sure to check for fleas!
--the Darkest Dungeon Team