What's Included in the Epic Battlepack 1:
• Game Box
• Approximately 22" x 34" double sided hard mounted game board
• 1 sheet of all new game counters exclusive to the Epic Battle Pack
• 2 sheets of counters (units from Ghost Panzer and Screaming Eagles for use in the Epic Battle Pack)
• Specific Rules and 4 grand battle scenarios for Epic Battle Pack
What isn’t included, you will need these from either GHOST PANZER or SCREAMING EAGLES
• Base Rules • Player Aid Cards • Status Markers • Dice
Map 27 is a large hill formation dominating open ground, woods, wheat fields, and a stream.
Map 28 is the first ever snow map for Band of Brothers. It is a small town surrounded by sparse woods. The map is perfect for battles involving Russian winters or the Battle of the Bulge.
The battle counters for Waffen SS units. During the war, the SS varied in quality from near conscripts all the way up to elite units. It is the higher quality combat units the are in this package. Both the early war SS, which were a little more prone to casualties, and the late war SS, which were armed with assault rifles, are included.
Other NEW THINGS that show up include the American M26 Pershing tank, captured T34 tanks, Lend Lease versions of the Stuart and the Lee, the Russian SU152, anti-tank dogs, and "dug-in" counters for emplaced vehicles.
THE EPIC BATTLES
EPIC Scenario 45 (Map 27) - Ivan Kommen - East of Minsk, Belorussia, 1st July, 1944: 3 companies of Russian infantry, bolstered later by T34s, SUs, Submachine Gun Squads attack the hills across the open ground against a retreating group of German infantry reinforced by ad hoc units of vehicles and Panzer Grenadiers.
EPIC Scenario 46 (Map 27) - A Tall Order - Hill 246.3, southwest of Prokhorovka, Russia, 6th July, 1943: As part of the battle of Kursk, the 2nd SS Panzer Corps push North into the salient. Attacking along the axis of the hill, the run into the 154th Guards Rifle Division.
EPIC Scenario 47 (Map 28) - Death Struggle in the Snow - Berestovaya, Donets, Russia, 26th December 1941: German infantry and ground support aircraft try to hold the village for the winter against attacks by lots of infantry and light tanks.
EPIC Scenario 48 (Map 28) - Seize and Hold - Regne, Belgium, 23rd December, 1944: During the Battle of the Bulge, hasty force from the 82nd Airborne occupy the village of Regne on the unit's right flank. The 2nd SS Panzer Division, "Das Reich," attack and drive them from the village.
AT $10,000 YOU WILL RECIEVE:
*4 BONUS SCENARIOS FOR OWNERS OF SCREAMING EAGLES and GHOST PANZER,
1. Scenario E11 - House to House - Stalingrad, Russia, 6th October, 1942: After weeks of intense fighting in Stalingrad, the 6th Army had nearly taken the key Dzerhezinsky Tractor Works. But the German first line troops were spent after a week of bitter combat. The Russian commanders chose this moment to hurl their crack 37th Guards at the German ring that surrounded the embattled Russian defenders in the factory. A four map street fighting scenario.
2. Scenario E12 - Ferdinand's Folly - Ponyri, July 7th, 1943 - Operation Zitadelle's northern pincer ground to a halt in a series of pitched battles around the seemingly insignificant settlement of Ponyri. Having finally penetrated the second defense belt of the Russian defenses at great cost, the 86th Infanterie Division launched an attack towards the railway station with the assistance of the lumbering Ferdinands of 653rd Battalion Heavy Panzerjagers. Hitler had placed great store in these vehicles which suffered from a lack of machinegun armament. As the Germans penetrated the lines of the 307th Rifle Division, Rokossovsky ordered the 129th Independent Tank Battalion, 27th Guards Heavy Tank Regiment, and two battalions of the 1023 Rifle Regiment to counterattack. Five days later the Russian offensive against Orel commenced and the Germans were forced to retreat from the hard-won ground. This is a nine map, 12 turn scenario with lots of vehicles on both sides and some infantry. It includes Ferdinand and SU-152 tanks, anti-tank dogs, hasty minefields, and Dug In counters.
3. Scenario E13 - A Trip to the Russian Dentist - Daugava River, July 12th, 1941 - As the 20th Panzer Division drove towards Vitebsk, its 21st Regiment faced the task of forcing a crossing of the River Daugava near the burnt out village of Ulla. It was at this action that future Tiger ace Otto Carius lost some of his teeth when the brittle Czech steel of the Pz 38(t), in which he was acting as Loader, shattered under the impact of a Russian AT round. An eight turn game with a mixed force of Germans attacking Russian infantry and AT Guns. It includes Czech tanks and Russian mortars.
4. Scenario E14 - Beneath The Crumbling Spires - Cologne, March 6th, 1945 - As the 3rd Armored Division advanced into the bomb-shattered ruins of Cologne, a famous engagement took place near Cologne Cathedral with a lone Panther from the Feldherrnhalle Division, which was possibly the only German tank still west of the Rhine in this area. The Americans had one of the new Pershing tanks, which at this stage of the war had never suffered total loss at the hands of the Germans. This is four map, turn eight scenario. In includes Pershing and Panther tanks, Faustniki, and rubbled buildings.
AT $20,000 YOU WILL RECIEVE:
Individual scenario cards printed on cardstock for all Epic Battle Scenarios as well as Bonus Scenarios included in this game.
ADDITIONAL PACKAGES INCLUDE:
Screaming Eagles - Remastered Second Edition
Fight with the 101st Airborne in Europe in 1944-45 through some of the toughest fighting in WWII. Screaming Eagles is rated a 7.84 on boardgamegeek. https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/41429/band-brothers-screaming-eagles
Ghost Panzer - Remastered Second Edition
Currently rated an 8.45 on boardgamegeek. http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/129122/band-brothers-ghost-panzer
TEXAS ARROWS REQUIRES OWNERSHIP OF SCREAMING EAGLES AND/OR GHOST PANZER TO PLAY.
Risks and challenges
As a small game printing company we know the biggest challenge we face is meeting deadlines. Whether it is from delays in getting files to the printer, the printer getting us proofs, actual print issues, then you face the challenge of getting the game from the printer to our warehouse.
But as a company with over 15 kickstarter projects completed and delivered, as well as almost 10 years game printing experience prior to that we believe we have a handle on most of these issues.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (16 days)