There are DIY strawberry planters made of PCV pipes around. Some people ask what's the difference to SISSI STRAWBERRY.
That is simple: SISSI STRAWBERRY is not just a pipe with holes. It is a modular system of perfectly designed stackable containers:
1) Each container holds the perfect amount of soil for 2 strawberry plants.
2) Each container has a specially designed bottom, that keeps water and ensures that every plant is well irrigated (In a PVC pipe, the water runs all the way down and the upper plants are too dry).
3) The smart design guarantees that all the soil stays where it should be (In a PVC pipe, the soil compresses and slide down the pipe. That sucks the upper plants in, or leave them without soil).
4) SISSI STRAWBERRY comes ready to plant.
5) SISSI STRAWBERRY is modular. You can always reconfigure or swivel the containers.
6) And finally SISSI STRAWBERRY looks just awesome!