Meet, Bonjour. She’s a revolutionary voice-controlled and A.I. enhanced alarm clock that acts as your personal assistant.
With a human voice and mindful mannerisms, she’s the first alarm clock you’ll be happy to wake up to.
The Bonjour Smart Alarm Clock is like the personal assistant you never had. The best part about Bonjour? She's always there early to wake you up and make the most of your day.
Bonjour can adjust your wake-up time if certain conditions are fulfilled. Let’s say you have a meeting and you can’t be late: Bonjour will check traffic reports and may wake you up earlier than scheduled if there’s a major traffic jam. Or, say you’d like to start your Sunday with a 6 AM run: Bonjour will check the weather and let you sleep in if there’s any rain or storms.
By tracking traffic on your morning commute, Bonjour can suggest you leave early if there's heavy traffic on your way to work or order you an Uber earlier than usual.
Bonjour integrates with your calendar so she knows your agenda, allowing her to automatically set your alarm. You'll never oversleep and miss another meeting again.
Bonjour is the "hub" of your sleep needs and has the ability to help you sleep better. Ultimately, she can help you fall asleep faster with her guided relaxation program. She seamlessly connects with your Pebble, Apple Watch, and/or holi's SleepSensor allowing her to give insights and data to help improve your sleep routine (bedtime regularity and sleep-time consistency). Additionally, Bonjour can connect to many popular tracking devices such as Fitbit and Misfit to provide you with a comprehensive sleep analysis.
Bonjour can check local weather, surf forecasts, & wind presence to help plan your activities. Bonjour also connects with your FitBit.
- Fitness Tracking & Planning: When integrated with device like FitBit, Apple Health, or Withings, Bonjour is able to track how many steps you've taken throughout the day. If you haven't been very active, weather is good, and your schedule allows, Bonjour will suggest you go for a run, helping you reach your fitness goals.
Bonjour's brain is built in the cloud, so she will get smarter everyday by learning your preferences, gaining new skills, and learning new requests from the BONJOUR user community.
- Learns Your Routine: Bonjour has the ability to learn when you wake up and when you leave home. By learning how long it takes you to get ready in the morning and how long you commute is, she can make customized suggestions to make your mornings more enjoyable.
- Improved Language: As you use Bonjour over time, her language skills will improve helping her better understand your requests. Bonjour is the only device able to combine and analyze several sources of information to provide you with accurate answers and the right assistance.
- A.I. for Your Smart Home: Bonjour can adjust your smart thermostat or lighting automation based on your wake-up time. For example, if you need to wake up earlier than usual, Bonjour can adjust your thermostat so you'll have a warm and lit home when you wake up.
Bonjour acts as a voice-controlled smart hub for iOT, Home Automation and smart home devices making your home even smarter. She proactively checks if your home is safe and ideal for your sleep. She seamlessly integrates with IFTTT to do more with the services you love.
BONJOUR is the simplest way to add voice-control to your favorite smart home devices. Use her 180 degree voice recognition system to control your environment without leaving the comfort of your bed. Bonjour easily integrates with your favorite smart home devices such as WeMo, Philips Hue and Nest.
- Smart Home Integration: With Bonjour you can turn on your bedroom lights or adjust the temperature in your home.
- Amazon ALEXA Compatible: Bonjour helps you benefit from everything Amazon's ALEXA has to offer. Place your order with ALEXA via Bonjour without even getting out of bed.
Connect your smart lights and thermostat to create a perfect and automated environment to start your day. Teach Bonjour to check if your home is safe (night mode) each time you tell her “good night”. She would then do a routine check and warn you if the garage door is still open or the door isn’t locked.
Bonjour's IFTTT compatibility makes it easy for you to experience the apps and services you love in new, exciting ways. Bonjour can update you with new 'likes' and comments on your Instagram post! She will also allow you to add your late night thoughts to Evernote. You'll also be able to seamlessly connect Bonjour with popular devices such as August, Ecobee or Ring. There are thousands of experiences to choose from, or you can entirely create your own.
Bonjour has the ability to connect with certain home security systems over WiFi and show you its camera view on her screen.
Bonjour's voice recognition software lets you converse with unmatched accuracy. Additionally, the more you speak with her, the more she learns.
- Simply Ask: You can ask Bonjour to check the weather, news, or even how many steps you've taken in a day! More detailed questions can be asked such as directions to your meeting, and what you should wear. You can even order an Uber using Bonjour!
- Voice Recognition: Bonjour will start recording and analyzing your speech as soon as you say the magic words, "OK BONJOUR." After those words you can ask Bonjour your question or tell her your command.
- Privacy Button: Bonjour's thoughtful design includes a privacy button so you can choose when she hears you. Additionally, unlike our competitors, we can ensure our backers that user information is never shared.
Wake up to your favorite song, receive messages from select users, and charge your devices with Bonjour.
Rise to your favorite song from Spotify or webradio stations. Additionally, a simple voice request triggers Bonjour to play music. With two speakers and a bass radiator, BONJOUR fills the room with immersive sound.
Bonjour will be compatible with Google Play, AirPlay, Deezer and SoundCloud. On top of that, we're going to try our best to add Pandora to the mix.
This secure channel allows your loved one or your kids to send a private recorded video message you can only discover when you go to bed or wake up.
Bonjour's design includes an ultra-convenient USB outlet, allowing you to easily charge your devices from your smart alarm clock.
Bonjour has the perfect curves.
Bonjour's sleek and compact design perfectly fits your home’s décor and your bedroom’s nightstand. BONJOUR has perfect curves, chrome finish, and a large colorful screen that offers amazing graphics and animations.
We’ve developed a companion app to make setup simple.
Our app seamlessly integrates Bonjour with your smartphone making for easy set-up. The learning truly begins once you sync your accounts, devices, and third party apps with Bonjour.
Check out the Holi team at CES & Tech Crunch!
See Bonjour in action.
Making Life Easier
Protecting You and Your Home
Anticipating Your Needs
Delivering Messages from Loved Ones
Technical specifications that will keep Bonjour a staple smart device for years.
Risks and challenges
Our team already has more than 50 years of experience in designing, producing and selling hardware devices. We already outsourced the manufacturers, developed the software, and teamed up with the best technology providers. Despite our experience, risks and difficulties can still occur.
The risks linked to this project are essentially risks you would find in any ambitious technological project when taken to an industrial scale. We worked to minimize risk in all aspects of the project, but some things are out of our hands at this stage:
1) Hardware risks
We're making something physical. Engineering or manufacturing problems can occur. They may be way harder to fix than bugs in a code what may require more time. So we've worked (and continue to work) very hard to make sure we don't mess things up. We are a team of designers and engineers who have individually worked on electronic products used by thousands of people worldwide so we understand what goes into making hardware and we know how to do it. We understand the unique challenges of hardware and are familiar with how to avoid and mitigate any issues that arise. Additionally, we are working with a tier-one manufacturing partner that builds for some of the best brands in the business.
2) Lead-time risks
Component lead times could cause potential delay in delivering BONJOUR to our backers on time. We have reasonably estimated a May delivery for our first backers and checked component availability before the start of our campaign.
Nevertheless, as a brand new product, it’s impossible for us to secure component stocks before the end of the campaign and before the final specifications are frozen. Thus once we decide to go for production, some electronic components may be out of stock and have up to 6 months lead time. We shall secure key components supply as soon as possible but as there is always a risk involved with large volume component supply, we thought we should mention it!
3) Software risks
Our software has been robustly tested on several prototypes. We’ve overcomed the most critical technical challenges and are about to start transforming our code into production-grade software.
Once done and tested, we plan to make a pilot run of several hundred units for beta testing and bug fix.
This beta testing period is already taken into account in our schedule. Yet, as we will undoubtedly encounter real-life issues that relate to use and environment of BONJOUR, this testing and debugging period could require more time than initially planned and may cause delay in the delivering BONJOUR to our backers.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (41 days)