This project's funding goal was not reached on May 25, 2013.
About this project
FacePlay is a game inspired by Hedbanz and Cards Against Humanity. The game has similar game play as Hedbanz and works as follows:
1) Everyone grabs a headband and places it around their head.
2) Each player picks a word card and places in the card holder on their headband (you cannot look at your own card)
3) Players take turns asking 'yes', 'no', 'maybe so' questions until you can guess what word you have on your headband.
FacePlay was inspired by a combination of past party games and shares a few similar traits:
1) A free PDF version will be available online so that anyone with a printer has the ability to play. If you choose, however, an extremely high quality, professional produced version will be available.
2) The game is a party game featuring sometimes awkward or embarrassing words that are sure to stir up laughs.
3) The game has been friend tested and approved! Countless laughs have been had and are ready to be shared!
What's in the box?
FacePlay comes with 8 headbands, 100 word cards, a time-keeping mechanism, and score keeping tokens.
My name is Eric Calisto and I am the project creator. I worked with a variety of friends in order to get this project started so our word cards are diverse. We were interested in creating the project on Kickstarter in order to spread the joy and share what we feel is a top notch party game.
Shipping is currently set to U.S. only. If you live outside the U.S. and find yourself tickled buy our game, send us over a message and we will see what we can do. We have estimated shipping for June of this year, as long as everything goes as planned. We currently see very little risk in getting everything out by that time, but we will be sure to keep you updated.
Feel free to message us at anytime with questions, comments, ideas, etc. We want your feedback!
Risks and challenges
Risks & Challenges:
1) Finding the right production company. We have two in place right now, but we are basing this off of our estimated interest. We will have to change our production process based on demand.
2) Spreading the word is a great challenge. We will send our Kickstarter link to our friends and family to reduce the challenge of not gaining enough tracking.
3) Delays. We currently see no sign of any delay whatsoever, but it is always important to consider this as a risk. We have mapped out a plan with the team who helped start the project so that we can take the right action to communicate with the backers, as well as all parties involved in the event that a delay takes place.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
- (30 days)