"A very versatile and extremely comfortable and durable item, characterized by simple, clean and modern design, able to adapt to any location"
"the Suzak Chair is a smartly designed piece of furniture that prides itself as much on form as it does on function."
"I want it because it looks like something my dog could use but easy for me to clean"
"the "Suzak" hits a pricepoint that's somewhere between dorm room and bachelor pad; easy maintenance doesn't hurt either."
"contemporary-cool geometric design"
"Suzak chair fuses deft flexibility with minimal essence.”
The Suzak is a chair that’s like no other chair in the market today. Beautiful design with more to it than meets the eye:
- Unique comfort: Traditional chairs offer one or few seating positions and after a while, the person seated gets tired and need to stretch out. The Suzak is made of a special spandex-like fabric that will adapt to your body allowing multiple seating positions. Feeling tired? Just change position and the Suzak will adapt to your body.
- Versatile: The Suzak looks great in all types of contexts and spaces. Living rooms, decks, balconies, entertainment rooms and more!! All great places for you to enjoy the Suzak. Did you know that it can also be used outside? Even with direct sunlight, the chair does not get hot (even in black)!
- Customizable: With our 6 color options for the 3 elements of the chair (cover, frame & shock cords) you have 216 different possibilities, so you can choose the combination that suits your needs.
Please enter this link to see our custom chair visualizer:
- Heavy Duty: The Suzak chair is made to last. Its frame is made out of high caliber steel, the cover is made out of heavy duty elastic fabric and the shock cords are used in nautical sports. In normal use, the Suzak will stand years of use and still look great!
- Health Friendly: The cover of the Suzak is made out of a breathable, spandex-like fabric, that prevents the concentration of dust mites and allergens that normally live in the fabric and foam of traditional upholstered chairs.
The cover is also easy to wash! You can hose it down, wipe it with a damp cloth or take the cover off and throw it in the washing washing. Just remember to use cold water and air dry.
- Easy to transport: The Suzak comes in a flat box and only takes 4 small steps to assemble it. This will take around 2 minutes to put together and the disassembling takes around one minute.
Have a question about the Suzak? Discuss all things Suzak @ www.Crowdfundingforum.com
QSTO is thrilled to announce International shipping for the Suzak, see rates per country below:
Risks and challenges
This project started almost 4 years ago, and has been through a number of prototypes to get to the current design. We have used and abused mid-process prototypes and final prototypes for over a 2 years and they are still working. Design is finished and requires no changes. The hardest part of this process has been developing the cover of the chair and this too has been completed. Our main challenges today are production and assembly and we have placed the KS delivery dates with this in mind.
We have a supplier for the covers and shock cords who is ready to produce and has a large production capacity, however supplier is overseas so the challange will be importing them to the USA. We have also purchased a US made Baileigh Industrial computer programmable pipe bender machine, and the main challenge will be to master the machine.
So far, the assembly has been made individually, however we are aware that this must be adapted to mass production. We are currently setting up our workshop / warehouse in Miami and the main challenge here is to have a optimal assembly line. Assembly will be made by us so this will represent a challenge too.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)