Great news! 2nd Goal Reached & Videogame legend Brian Fargo supports Lords of Xulima!
Yes! We are proud to announce that the founding father of many important games for us (Bard’s tale, Wasteland, Planescape: Torment & too many others to list!), Brian Fargo, has supported Lords of Xulima by pledging here and mentioning us on Twitter. On behalf on our entire community (including us!).
Thank you very much Brian! Best wishes from the team!
New Goal Reached: The Divine Summoner
We made it! Again!
Lords of Xulima will have a new special class for you, the Divine Summoner, who will bring a lot of new possibilities to the gameplay. With him by your side, the Heralds of the Gods will fight with you in the coming battles.
$25K - A Special Surprise on the road…
Surely some of you have noticed on the Goals Map that a mysterious surprise is waiting at 25K, by now. But we are not revealing anything until our protagonist gets there, so you can consider it a random encounter :o) What kind of enemies lies ahead? Help us discover it!
Next goal $30K - The Enchanted Isles of Varas Talak
The Varas Talak Archipelago: 7 mystical islands connected by a nightmarish sea, which you must brave onboard a ship. Who knows what lurks below the ocean? This new region is protected by an ancient, hidden power. Discovering its secrets will be vital to the success of your adventure
And more original, epic themes for the Lords of Xulima soundtrack! Did you like Nicolas De Ferran’s composition? We did too! That’s why we’d love to have more!
And then? Help us decide the $40K goal!
Let us know which of these ideas you are most excited about:
- A new Region, filled with lore: the Secret Garden of Nameria. Legends say that the most guarded secret of the Lords of Xulima, the destiny awaiting all of mankind, is hidden within. It is guarded by the Heralds of Alnaet, the most lethal creations of the Gods, who far surpass even the Titans in strength. Only the most powerful and high level parties can dare step in this sacred land. In the world of games, it would be considered an “Endgame” area. Can any mortal dare challenge this vestige of the Gods and unveil their most precious secret?
- New themes for the soundtrack, created by our talented composer Nicolas de Ferran.
- Full language translations in time for the game release: French and German.
- Another special class to innovate your gameplay: The Monk Warrior. This disciplined warrior doesn’t rely on weapons and has lots of unique techniques in combat.
- New Gameplay feature: An added game, within the game (such as battle cards), to play against the NPCs…
And lastly, a shout-out from our team!
Canada-based Snowed In Studios is looking to deliver a Minecraft-style 2D Action-RPG, for those weekends where you've had enough of shoveling snow and would rather get creative. Build your ships, save the whales and blast the baddies Contra-style. That's right!