Update #12 – Hard copies and 1 week to go!
With just about one week to go I have some exiting news to share. We are going to the printers! We will be offering Ascension in PDF and POD options through online retailer DrivethruRPG. With this development I have added new reward tiers that included the print options, check them out on the campaign page. If you have already pledge and you want to add print rewards simply follow these steps:
- First select the “Manage your pledge” Button
- Then select the “Change your pledge” button. From here you can either change your reward to one that includes the print option, or you can simply increase your pledge amount to cover the cost of the print option. Add $4 for each issue or $15 for the whole year (4 issues).
- Then hit continue and that’s it!
Thank you all for your support I am so excited to be able to offer print options for everyone to enjoy!
PS The print rewards do not include shipping. You will need to pay for the shipping when you redeem the reward on DrivethruRPG.
This update’s spotlight is for a new RPG setting based on Terry Mancour’s Spellmonger series of novels. The setting will be offered in 5e, Pathfinder, and Savage Worlds versions and is being created by Battlefield Press, Inc., check it out! Spellmonger
This book contains everything you will need to run a campaign in Terry Mancour's Spellmonger setting, including:
- New Archetypes for classes, especially for the various types of magic users.
- Guidelines for using the core in the world of Callidore
- New spells and magical developments, including how divine magic works in the realm.
- History of Callidore from the Magocracy to the Five Duchies, terminating in the Gurvani and the Dark Lord, Shereul the Dead god's, attack on the Boval Vale.
- New races such as the Alka Alon, the Karshak Alon (the Stonesingers), the Gurvani, and others.
- Notable NPCs and a Bestiary of Callidore
- Rules and guidelines for bringing the unique setting of Spellmonger to your table
And much more! Go check it out: Spellmonger