Sorry for taking so long to update, but the black death has made its way through the Morgan household this month, where someone has been camped out on the couch wishing they were dead for the past two weeks. It was me last week, and so it sucked all of the will out of me to post an update or work on Ellis at all. But I'm feeling better now and here is the progress that has been made:
- The Proof arrived from the printer. It looks fabulous! There were, however, a couple of major mistakes, but those have been fixed and I uploaded the revised files to the printer today. Pictures at the bottom of the page.
- I did my first test-print of the large poster map for the $75 level backers. It turned out perfect and I just need to make one little edit there. Plus, those are being printed locally and have a 24 hour turnaround time.
- The cardboard counters are done and ready to get added into everyone's packet of goodies.
- I tried to bread the cats and had what I am called 'bread-related structural problems' which means the bread kept crumbling off of the cats' heads. So I'll try it again with crustier bread. I do feel guilty though, so here are a few pictures of one of our cats, Jackie, helping me with the Ellis map. Extreme cuteness!
- Ellis now has a RPG Geek listing and I finally got the domain name EllisRPG.com working, though there is no real content there yet.
So even with the contagion, lots of stuff got done.