KIPUL- Folding Flowerpot
For the last year, my kids have inspired me to create the Folding Flowerpot. It is the goal of my children me and to show children everywhere how to connect with nature.
My children and I believe that the best way to teach children to eat healthy is to make them an important part of the process of producing healthy foods.
Martha Stewart says that “Creativity is the key to developing coordinating and thinking process in children.”
Pablo Picasso once stated that “All children are artists, the challenge is to stay one when you grow up.
My wife Michelle, who is a product designer, has teamed up with myself to create the Folding Flowerpot. While we were in the process of developing the Folding Flowerpot we addressed some of the main challenges within our goal.
Those challenges are :
- Use experiences
- Recycled material
- Easy breezy folding method
- Material: Proliferation 0.8mm - recycled and recyclable material
- Creativity zone: Free style painting, drawing
- watering: only once a week- **passive hydro system**
- Folding method: Simple and easy to use
The items included in the Folding Flowerpot kit are:
- Seeds of your choosing- high quality Organic seeds
- Jiffy Growing Pod- An easy method to grow seeds
- Special Permanent Markers- permanent and water resistant
- Folding Flowerpot- Recycled material and easy to work
Once children receive their Folding Flowerpot all they have to do is follow the instructions included in the kit and they will have a fun and fulfilling experience.
Once the flowerpot has been painted the surface becomes a second-life product that can sustain the test of time. Now you will have a wonderful unique plant for your home garden.
A verity of seeds can be planted:
Folding Flowerpot is available in 2 sizes that can be suited for every corner of your house.
You can plant a variety of seeds using the Folding Flowerpot. This product is available in two sizes and is ideal to fit into any corner of your house. The Folding Flowerpot makes the perfect gift for a child to give the special people in his or her life. Grandmothers love to look at their plant shelf while they prepare lunch and gaze at the lovely plant their grandchildren gave them.
The packaged product is designed in a way that makes it easy to ship anywhere in the world. Our vision for the Folding Flowerpot idea includes making contributions to the community. This is why our products are packaged by disabled community members. They are in integral part of our project. It is our goal to give people throughout the world access to the Folding Flowerpot but we need your help to make that happen.
Are you a nature lover?
Do you want your child’s development to include creativity?
Are you interested in exposing your children to the wonders of organic food?
If the answer to some of these questions is yes, we ask you to contribute to our project.
Let us march in to a healthier era!
Here is our plan for this project and our commitment to those who support us.
- Folding Flowerpot raw materials: We use only the best Polypropylene 0.4mm. We only use recycled materials!
- Permanent markers: After a careful review of several colors of permanent markers we chose one that is the most suitable to be used on Polypropylene.
- Packing: All the necessary pieces are gently packed into an envelope using a method approved by both ourselves and those working on this project with us.
- Logistics: After the packaged product has been tested to make sure it will survive the shipping process, we ship it to people throughout the world.
- Growing seeds: All of the seeds used in this project have been tested to make sure they are viable and that people can grow them upon receiving them.
The Kipul team worked hard to put together this package. Each team member that worked on this project is competent at what they do.
- Our CEO is Chesi ben porat and he has 8 years of experience in project management and investment.
- Our Product Manager is Michelle and she has 10 years experience working in product design and has created gift packages for wine and cosmetic companies.
- Our Director of Finance and Purchasing is Adi Aviram, and he has six years' experience in purchasing and Financial Management. Our Director of Administration is Eden Horizon and Eden has four years' experience in production processes and logistics.
Risks and challenges
We have already invested a lot of time and money for prototypes
Today we are able to produce single production but the cost is very high and we need your help to mass production,
We want to raise a minimum amount of for mass production.
Seed market and domestic organic growth in 2012 in U.S only estimated at
$ 800 million
Our project has no risk - we completed the development and the product is ready for mass production
This is our project plan and Commitment to our Supporters:
Folding Flowerpot raw materials: we have certificate that the materials is Polypropylene 0.4mm recycled and recyclable material and they willing to sell us an immediate inventory – the name of the Factory is "Mapal plastics"
Permanent markers: After reviewing 8 kinds of different Permanent markers we found the most suitable color for painting on top of Polypropylene is not deleted and is not washed with water.
Packing: We created that contains all of the accessories to create collapsible pot; there are people with disabilities who agreed with the conditions of employment for the project - packing all the pieces into the envelope
Logistics: After testing the product packaging along with the postal company we are ready to ship your product anywhere in the world
Growing seeds: jiffy products is the best quality products In this world, the product tested the by us several times and passed all examsLearn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)