An Adult Hentai Dating Sim Game with elements of Sci-Fi, Reality TV, and Survival.
"Zombies. Guns. Hot Babes. Breasts of Mass Destruction. The Dark Planet, Thursday Nights at 8, Galactic Time."
Aching Dreams 3: The Dark Planet is an Adult Hentai Dating Sim Computer Game.
Aching Dreams 3: The Dark Planet allows you to be in command of the Iacchus Space Station, and its survivor crew. The captain of the station has died from an alien zombie infection. You're the new Acting Captain, commanding your Survivors and holding off the Alien Horde. EarthGov decides to not waste their money on rescuing you, so you and your crew make a Reality TV show about killing zombies to raise the money to fund a rescue mission home!
The Dark Planet features:
- An exciting cast of characters, all unique in personality and physique.
- Dating sim style gameplay with dialogue choices and multiple storylines.
- Command and shooting gameplay, with elements of survival directly tying into the dating sim.
- Unique guns, character abilities, and multiple enemies add depth to the strategic gameplay.
- Day to day management of the crew. Assign your crew to work on various tasks based on their skillsets.
- Survival gameplay. Conserve your ammunition, repair your barricades, and hold out for as long as possible to get the most rewards.
- Erotic hand-drawn animations for the captains that survive the alien onslaught.
- Not just a porn game- You can play the game with the sex completely off.
If we reach these amounts, we'll have more money and so we can put more features in, such as:
$3,500- Selectable classes. You'll be able to choose your Captain's background history before the events of the game.
$5,000- "Wolfenstein Faces". Girls will show different faces when they're fighting, like when they attack, get hit, or do a special move. If you've ever played Doom or Wolfenstein, it's similar to that.
$7,000- We'll add a new gun for all players to use.
$9,000- A lingerie scene will be added involving all the current characters.
$11,000- The girls will say your name. Anyone that's backed the game with a minimum $25 pledge will have their name said by the voice actresses during the game. They'll record 3 different variations of any one name you want, provided it's not too vulgar to say. For everybody else, there will be a list of generic names you can have the girls call you, instead of Captain.
$13,000- We'll add a completely new female survivor to the game.
$15,000- Instead of a new female survivor, I'll add in a customizable female robot. You can customize the way she looks during the game. This is a lot of work considering the romance scenes.
$18,000- Instead of a customizable female robot, we'll have a customizable female captain for you to optionally play as. In this new version of the game, the original male captain is "outranked" by her, so he becomes a regular (and romanceable) survivor, along with a few female survivors as romance options as well.
Risks and challenges Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
There aren't many risks. I have the necessary resources to finish the game, so all I need to do is make it. If the game is not funded, then I'd have to settle for less. Funding will allow me to add proper voice acting, more fleshed out animations during battle, and basically more time to let the project really cook.
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.