Just want to say thank you to all the support again from my previous scifi structures and scifi spaceships kickstarter projects. To continue showing my appreciation I am planning to release a "volume 2" of my 3D printable scifi structures!
Learning from my first scifi sctructures kickstarter, I have designed these new ones you will be getting at roughly 28mm scale. So if you want to rescale it for 25mm simply slice the models at 89% or 21% for 6mm (for BattleTech etc). This time around I have also tried something new and designed a few interior decorations like the mobile shield generator for troops to carry, retractable walls (both retracted and raised version) as well as a war room overhead display.
You will be getting all 14 scifi structure sets and pledge goals in STL file format (NOT THE PHYSICAL MODELS). That is over 20 models!
If you pledge for the Ultimate Complete Set or Ultimate Complete Set Early Bird you will be getting all 14 scifi structures, pledge goals PLUS all 14 scifi structures and 6 pledge goals from previous "volume 1". Over 40 models in total!
Here is a list of models you will be getting:
- mobile shield generator for infantries
- water treatment facility
- hibonite mining facility
- solar panel generators
- retractable walls (two versions: retracted and raised)
- temple ruin
- floor turrets (two versions: deployed, retracted)
- communication tower
- war room
- nuke/missile silo structure
- building ruin
- storage container
- oxygen extractor v2
- stretch goal #1 - interior door (2 versions: closed / opened)
- stretch goal #2 - power generator with individual power cell
- stretch goal #3 - control panels (3 versions: small, medium and large)
- stretch goal bonus - floor turrets v2 (2 versions: turrets and missiles)
- stretch goal #4 - storage facility designed to work with the storage container
- stretch goal #5 - space port with extendable launch deck, extendable large hangar and extendable small hangar (connects to the main building)
- stretch goal bonus#2 - outpost with separate top piece
- stretch goal #6 - outpost with interior and separate decorative pieces (console and barrel)
- stretch goal #7 - civilian building with interior, separate top and door pieces
- stretch goal #8 - civilian building ver B with interior and separate top piece, stackable with first civilian building
- more to come?
By supporting my campaign, I will be able to continue designing and sharing more high quality models. The fund (after Kickstarter fees) will be invested on the time in designing the models, cost of testing/prototyping the models, printer maintenance and ultimately help funding for future releases of more printable miniatures. Believe me or not I actually have an idea of what I want to design for the next campaign and it will be very different from what you have seen so far!
Note: All models are for personal use only and may NOT be used for commercial purpose (selling and/or distributing for profit).
And the stretch goals
- interior door (2 versions: closed / opened)
- power generator with individual power cell
- control panels (3 versions: small, medium and large)
- (bonus) floor turrets mk2 (2 versions: turrets and missiles)
- storage facility for the storage container model (in concept phase)
- space port with large hangar, small hangar (both hangars can be combined to form longer chain of hangars), extendable launch area (extension piece and an end piece)
- (bonus) outpost with separate top piece
- outpost with interior and decorative pieces (console and barrel)
- civilian building
- civilian building ver B
- more to come as gain more support!
Some printed and painted models with a Monoprice Select Mini at 0.175mm layer height:
Some smaller prints of Nuke Silo, Water Treatment, Oxygen Extractor v2, Communication Tower and Hibonite Mining Facility.
If you want to purchase individual spaceship and/or scifi structure models from my previous campaigns feel free to visit my store.
Please help like and share my pages to your friends and families that would mean a lot to me! Thank you!
Risks and challenges
Since you will only be receiving digital STL files, the risk is kept at the minimum because there is NO ACTUAL PHYSICAL delivery involved.
Quality of the printed models will depend on your printer settings. Almost all models can be printed with minimal to no support. If there are any issues, I would be more than happy to provide assistance!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (35 days)