FINAL EVENT // THE BATTLE FOR CHECKPOINT K
// Skip this section to go to the campaign description //
The Enemies of Reality are attacking Checkpoint K!
Choose your side and fight! The campaign will get an ending mini-clip for the winning faction.
Enemies of Reality
Sai Zhang says: "We will take Checkpoint K, destroy the Relay, and trap K3n3-DY in the past. We are the only hope for humanity, we are the future!"
Fight for this faction using old-fashioned social media tactics! Like and/or share: ENEMIES OF REALITY FACTION
1 Like - 1 Victory Point // 1 Share - 2 Victory Points
Show your colors with the: Enemies Banner and Avatar Pack
Defenders of The Machine
Mayor Pain says: "Defend Checkpoint K! Terminate the meat bags, make the Robo-President proud, fight for The Machine!"
Fight for this faction using old-fashioned social media tactics! Like and/or share:
1 Like - 1 Victory Point // 1 Share - 2 Victory Points
Show your colors with the:: Defenders Banner and Avatar Pack
CONTINUE TO THE CAMPAIGN DESCRIPTION:
// You have arrived at Checkpoint K, there is a large queue and police everywhere. Moments before you received a message from her, the mysterious girl with the four arms. You don't know her name, but you know you can trust her.
She told you to lay low and play along with the government for now, to register and gather as much information as possible. //
WELCOME TO ROBO-CITY 16
You! Stand in line for registration!
Have your documents ready including the Robo-Citizen's Guide to the Future. An Officer will revise them shortly. Failure to comply will result in termination.
What!? You don't have the Robo-Citizen's Guide!? Follow me, a representative will come soon to guide you through the acquisition process so you can complete your registration.
Glory to The Machine!
MINISTRY OF INFORMATION
Welcome, my name is Josan, and as Chief of the Ministry of Information of Robo-City 16 and creator of the Robo-Citizen's Guide to The Future, also known as The Future is Now, I will guide you through this process of adquisition that will, if completed successfully, provide you with the required documents to become a Robo-Citizen.
The Future is Now is an art book, a document that the Robo-President K3n3-DY has ordered everybody must have. It's a compendium of the present future which will provide all the knowledge about Robo-City 16 and its dwellers. You will also explore exotic places outside the Robotic Union of Europe, like The Nation of the Sands, Harajuku Walled Island or the Independent States of Scrapland.
The most recent model is the Volume Two, which is currently in development, but will be conveniently delivered to you upon completion. You will be able to acquire Volume One too, and rewards according to your level of dedication to the City.
This is a small preview of the content, and links to a preview gallery of both Volume One and Two, after the jump.
THE FUTURE IS NOW
Previously, I produced two editions of Volume One, and due to high demand, they quickly sold out. That's why I started this initiative in collaboration with the Ministry of Kickstarting to create Volume Two and also bring back Volume One in stock.
Please adjust your Vision-Device and you will be able to see a hyper-realistic simulation of what Volume Two will look like.
Also Volume Two along with Volume One and a preview of the inside.
Both Volumes have similar technical specifications.
- Signed and numbered
- Size A4 Landscape (29,7cm x 21cm / 11"x8" Aprox)
- Matt coated paper 170gr
- Volume Two: 108 Pages / Volume One: 64 Pages
REWARDS FOR THE LOYAL ROBO-CITIZEN
All Robo-Citizens are equal before the law (Statistically, 57,98% of the times) but not all have the same degree of commitment towards the city. Depending on your choice you will be granted a title and rewarded accordingly.
Adjust the Augmented Reality parameters on your Vision-Device to see a breakdown of the available choices.
Full rundown of the rewards // Here
Poster progress // Robo-Poster
Avaliable Originals for Tech Protector (More to be added along the way)
In collaboration with the Ministry of Absurd Mega-Structures we are using the extra funds on the city budget to build a massive relay and broadcast the message of Robo-City 16 to every corner of the world. They will know and fear the glory of The Machine!
Update: We have completed the construction of the Relay!
// Check out the Master Chart to see a breakdown of everything we have unlocked and the rewards for each tier. //
Full description of the modules // Here
- 27K - Reflective Module C-52 // Installed
- 30K - Corporate Module 2B // Installed
- 35K - Geographic Module 4R // Installed
- 40K - Chromatic Module PB // Installed
- 45K - Propaganda Module-9 // Installed
- 50K - Most Wanted Module-K // Installed
- 60K - Sountrack Module VR // Installed
- 70K - Expansion Module +8 // Installed
- 80K - Time-Traveling Module // Installed
- 100K - The Content Side Module // Powered
The Time-Traveling module has been installed and Robo-President K3n3-DY has been sent back in time using the module and the Time-Door to ensure Robo-City 16 timeline by terminating the past enemies of The Machine.
The Relay is functional and ready to broadcast so we have prepared two side modules with The Content and The Message of our broadcast. Unfortunately we seem to be running low on power. Some power lines have been sabotaged, we need to keep increasing the City budget through the registration process and get this side modules operational! // We believe the Enemies of Reality might be preparing something so we have also doubled the security around Checkpoint K //
The side modules will also unlock benefits:
- The Content (Powered) // This side module upgrades the Coloring Book reward into the Lore Book. It will still contain B&W line art from Volume Two, but with an increased page number (around 40-50), soft cover perfect binding, and the lore about characters and regions, becoming a proper book on its own.
- 130K The Message (Unpowered) // Once this side module is powered it will unlock the creation of a "Making Of The Future is Now". A video document including phases of the creation, printing and production, timelapses of inking, sketching and coloring and explanations and step by steps of how the illustrations for Volume Two are created (The "Making Of" will be edited and delivered after all the book shippings are completed so it doesn't delay the art book itself)
Full story // Here
// WANTED ENEMY OF REALITY: SAI ZHANG T-SHIRT ADD-ON //
- Last seen carrying the head of K3n3-DY III, wanted for crimes against The Machine, demolition of government property // Reward: 2 Million Robo-Papers.
**Tech Protector and Neon Architect get one T-Shirt for free // But you still need to do the survey so you can select the size**
- 1) Press the “Manage Your Pledge” Button above. If you have not pledged yet, it will say “Back this Project”.
- 2) Increase your pledge in the “Pledge Amount” box by 20€ to add the T-shirt add-on (For two T-shirts 40€, three 60€ and so on)
- 3) After the end of the Kickstarter campaign you will receive a survey. That will contain some questions, so you can indicate that you added the T-shirt Add-on, how many and any extra information that might be required (Such as T-shirt size)
TIME LINE AND CITY BUDGET
Congratulations, you are almost officially a Robo-Citizen. In a few months from now you will receive the package with your documents and rewards.
In the meantime, should an officer randomly request your documents, use this temporary pass. We've also added a gift coupon, courtesy of the Ministry of Information.
There is just a bit more information I need to share with you and then you can proceed to the nearest Tech-Bar to celebrate your registration.
Concerning the budget: All costs and potential extra expenses have been calculated and re-calculated by the most advanced mech-accountants. Almost half of the funds will go to the production of the books and the extras. A big print run will be produced with the maximum quality possible. The rest will cover the shipping, the fees for the Ministry of Kickstarting and our mighty Corporate Payment Overlords, and general Taxes from the Robotic Union.
The content will be finished and sealed with the stamp of approval from the Robo-President by the end of August. The production will be done in early September, followed by a quality check on every book and extras, and the packaging phase.
By the first of October the shipping phase will begin, and by the end of the month all the proud Robo-Citizen will have their packages.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Long live the Robo-President! Glory to the Machine!
Risks and challenges
With a big project there is always the possibility of the unexpected.
But, with good planning and my previous experience, the chances that something goes wrong will be minimal. Forty percent of the content of Volume Two it's done, and Volume One only needs minor revisions, so we are good regarding the deadline.
When it comes to printing, I'm working again with the same local print house that produced the first two editions of Volume One, which were flawless.
The Robo-President K3n3-DY approves of this projectLearn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (34 days)