Next stretch goal cleared! More stretch goals posted! And DICE!!!
Greetings, fellow mutants!
A great day out here in the glow desert. Sure, the radiation is strong, but the stretch goals make it all worthwhile!
Three awesome updates today:
- Next stretch goal cleared!
- New stretch goals posted! (We ran out of the old ones!)
- MCC dice! And they might even glow in the dark!
Next stretch goal cleared!
The next adventure module is secured in PDF form. This brings us to SIX cleared so far. Backers will receive FOUR adventure modules, plus the AI Addendum and the Mutant Manual.
New stretch goals posted!
We ran out of the old ones, so we had to post new ones! Here is the summary, below. As always, we're open to feedback, so if there's something you would change, speak up!
Before you ask for print versions of the modules: In regards to the many requests for print additions - "noted"! We are working on some things in the background. Adding onesie-twosie print add-ons is complex and time-consuming to fulfill, and we are looking for a more efficient way to handle it.
What we're leaning toward is a single "print block." Something along the lines of, "We've cleared X adventures through stretch goals, and we'll offer a single add-on option of 'get them all in print' for $X." We need to get a little further along in the campaign to get a sense of how much printed matter the "print block" will actually entail.
We're also investigating the option for other print matter as part of the "print block." Possibly a judge's screen, to start with. Wouldn't that be cool?
So trust us when we say there will be more on this soon!
Next round of stretch goals: So without further ado, here are the next round of stretch goals:
- At $87,000: A fifth adventure module. Free in PDF form for backers. This will likely be Blessings of the Vile Brotherhood, a level 4 adventure. Check out the posted adventure path for more details!
- At $100,000: The sixth adventure module. Free in PDF form backers. This will likely be The Apocalypse Ark, a level 5 adventure. Check out the posted adventure path for more details!
- At $115,000: The seventh adventure module. Free in PDF form to backers. This will likely be the 0-level funnel tournament, Reliquary of the Ancient Ones. Check out the posted adventure path for more details.
- At $135,000: The Data Orb, in PDF form. Huh? The data orb? What's that? It's an exciting MCC supplement with assistance from a veteran designer - look for more info on this soon!
- At $160,000: A character sheet pad. Printed, included with the hardcover.
- At $180,000: A custom-printed shipping carton.
- And possibly more beyond that!
MCC Dice Add-Ons!
MCC uses "funky dice" as we like to call them - and it's a game that begs for its own custom dice. We've been talking to the good folks at Impact Dice who supplied us with our previous sets of Dungeon Crawl Classics dice.
We are very excited to offer our first two add-ons for this Kickstarter!
Add-On #1: A complete set of MCC dice for $25! These will be packed in a tube, similar to the DCC dice, and may even include some game material on the back of the label (as we like to do with our DCC dice). These dice will be RADIOACTIVE GREEN.
Add-On #2: Another complete set of MCC dice, also $25, also packed as above, and these will be GLOW IN THE DARK! Yes, you read that right!
A "complete set" means: d3, d4, d5, d6, d7, d8, d10, %d10, d12, d14, d16, d20, d24, and d30. Yeah...that's a lotta dice.
The fine print: Both sets of dice will be custom developed for this campaign. The radioactive green is a matter of picking our favorite shade of nuclear green. See color cards below for the current choices - cast your vote! The glow-in-the-dark dice will be a new project with the manufacturer. In both cases there may be some R&D time in the manufacturing process so these dice may ship separately from the main book - time will tell.
How to add to your pledge: You don't need to change your pledge selection. Simply add the "dollars" to the amount of your pledge for one or both dice sets. We will use BackerKit at the end of the campaign to allow you to tell us which dice set you selected.
Whew, this is a long update. Thanks for the support! And tell us your favorite shade of nuclear green!