Bow Wow Labs

Novato, CA

In 2013, Scott Woolwine had quite a scare when his dog Finn swallowed and choked on a piece of a bully stick. As Scott prepared to rush Finn to the emergency vet, Finn was able to cough up the stick, but the close call was enough to send Scott in search of a solution that would allow Finn to enjoy bully sticks safely. A quick web search showed that others shared this issue and bully sticks were a serious choking hazard. Because their dogs loved these treats, however, people devised DIY...

See full profile

Collaborators on this project

Missing avatar
RIchard L Camp
Collaborator
Missing avatar
Brittany Randolph
Collaborator
Missing avatar
Michael London
Collaborator
Jackie Richmond
Collaborator
Deep Dive
Collaborator
Missing avatar
Amber Caisse
Collaborator
Andrew Hutton
Collaborator
Kickbooster
Collaborator
Missing avatar
Sara Fasig
Collaborator
Funded Today
Collaborator
Michael D. London
First created · 0 backed

Have a question about this project?

Ask a question