The HANS1010 is a Hybrid synthesizer with some great features. The HANSY1010 can produce some warm analog sounds but also digital sounds. It has a 24 steps sequencer and an arpegiator. You can imagine a lot of sounds with it. The HANSY1010 use a variable sample frequency technology to have great sound even on higher notes.
- The HANSY1010 can produce basic waveforms like the SAW/SINE/TRI/SQUARE/PMW...but also some special Waves like the MKS,PRO2,PSAW,SAWSQUARE,TRISQUARE...For all these waves you have 2 waveshapping parameters to create more and more waves. So with a simple SINE you can do a lot of sounds.
- The HANSY1010 can also read his internal waveform bank. On the SD card you have 4300 waveform to make some Electric piano,organ sound...but also some wave from old synthesizers. Of course you always have the two waveshapping.
- The HANSY1010 can make Vector synthesis between 4 waves from the SD card.
- The HANSY1010 include a Phase distortion synthesis. In this case the waveform is not the signal generate but the speed at which a sine is read. If you push the speed you can generate some false resonance
Make your sound
After the two Oscillators you have a nice analog filter. Of course you have a lot of LFO and EG to modify your sound. In addition you can route with a matrix one EG, one LFO, the aftertouch,the Joystick to differents parameters.
A very expresive Synth
With the hansy you can route the velocity, the aftertouch ,the Pitch bend , the mood wheel and the four directions joystick to many parameters of the synth. So you can touch and move the sound.
Videos and Sound
They talk about the HANSY...
- Duophonic Hybrid synthesizer : Mono or Duo Mode
- Large Interface with 4*40 LCD and OLED (128*64)/ 8 Potentiometers / 16 Push Button and one Joystick
- 256 memory locations
- Digital Oscillators / Analog Filter 4 poles
- Resonance Keyboard tracking positive or negative Oscillator
- waveform Legacy waveform: Sine/Tri/Saw/Square/PWM/Random
- Special waveform: TriSquare/SawSquare/Pro2/MKS...
- Wavetable : over 4300 wavetables
- Noise generator
- Transpose and detune
- Phase Distortion
- One Sub Osc per Osc
- Sub Waveform : Sine/Tri/Saw/Square/Pulse1/Pulse2/Pulse3
- Sub Type: -2 / -1 / 0 Octave or 5Th Up or 5Th Down
- Combi between OSC and SubOsc ADD/MULTIPLY/XOR/ENTERLACE
- Wave Morphing and Wave shaping possibility (2 parameters per OSC)
- 3 LFO
- LFO Waveform : Sine/Tri/Saw/Inv/Random/Lag
- LFO Sync: Free/Key/delay
- 4 ADSR envelope Generator with positive and negative amount
- VCF Negative and positive Amount
- Pitch route to OSC1/OSC2 or OSC1&2
- Matrix EG
- External Analog audio input Midi In and Out with soft Thru
- Sequencer and Arpeggiator ( 1 Sequence or Arp per Sound)
- 24 Step 6 Parameters per step Transpose/Velocity/Cutoff/Gate/Glide/Noise
- Sequencer or Arp send to Midi channel
- Midi Sync In and Out
- Assignable Pitch bend / Mod wheel
- Assignable 4 axis Joystick to 20 destinations with amount
- Double Assignable Aftertouch to 20 destinations with amount
- Sound and Library manager software on PC
- Weight 1,3Kg
- Size 335*125*48 (mm)
PCB and Processor board mounted
HANSY1010 Orange Edition
Design : Hannes Pasqualine / Case : Adrian Hallik
HANSY1010 White Edition
Design : Gwladys de la Jungle - Oskar Storck Case : Regis Krusst
Risks and challenges
I am a electronic and software engineer and have worked on the audio field for more than 20 years. It is always been my dream to build my own synthesizer.
The HANSY1010 is hand build here in France.
I have build 10 units, and some customers have build their own with the DIY Kit. It is not a concept or a prototype but a real instrument. It's not a toy or an noise machine.
I can build 1 per week so you can have your HANSY1010 in less then 4 months. I plan only 10 units for this first batch .The HANSY1010 do not use special components so i can buy them from different providers.
The HANSY1010 firmware can be updated easily via USB. You just have to drag and drop the more recent Firmware to the HANSY1010 mass storage.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)