We spend most of our time with the people we love. These beautiful relationship moments can inspire the world and even change lives. However, capturing them often requires fancy equipment, complicated software and long hours of editing. That's why SHIP'D is specifically designed to make capturing relationship stories EASY, SPONTANEOUS AND FUN!
SHIP'D is the ultimate video-creation and video-sharing app made for pairs of 2. You can ship yourself with your loved one and start make snaps, share videos and earn coins!
What makes SHIP'D APP powerful?
- Ship with your partner. When you ship with your partner, you will create and share video stories as a joined account. However, you will still maintain your profile, followers and be able to interact with the audience as yourself.
- 10 seconds snaps. You have 10 sec to express yourself. Short, precise clips make it entertaining and attention grabbing at the same time. Your audience will never lose sight!
- We sync the snaps for you. No snaps will be lost! Whatever snaps you and your partner make during the day will be synced to your joined account and accessible privately by both.
- Make video with one click. Choose your favorite snaps and make a video story with one click. That's it! Your video is then shared with your followers.
- Earn likes, coins and virtual gifts. The app make it super easy for your followers to support you. Via our partnership program, you will be able to revert the coins back to real money. Make stories that pay!
Why we need fundraising?
Development of iOS and Android app - The developement of SHIP'D APP will be possible with your help. We want the best functional app that enables you to create kick ass stories and reach out to your audience.
Marketing - Part of the fundraising will go towards make the app visible and get awesome people start using our app.
What are my rewards?
5 SGD (~4 USD)
10 SGD (~7 USD)
25 SGD (~18 USD)
80 SGD (~57 USD)
100 SGD (~72 USD)
300 SGD (~214 USD)
500 SGD (~357 USD)
2500 SGD (~1783 USD)
Risks and challenges
The app concepts, business logic and designs have been fully realized. The risk and challenges we could be facing is the development process and the timing of it. We expect the first version of the app to be ready and launched by May. However, we are working with an experience technology team, fully proven in app development and we believe the app will be delivered on time.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)