About this project
At Millennial Watches, we have designed a collection of timepieces, that are minimalistic, stylish and affordable. We believe every watch should have four key elements:
- Quality – We believe that every watch should be of a high quality. By using quality and cost effective materials, we are able to offer you a watch that lasts.
- Affordability – We want everyone to be able to wear a high quality watch at price that doesn’t involve you breaking the bank.
- Light – We have created a watch that is so light that it’s weight is hardly noticeable; you shouldn’t have to walk around with a rock on your wrist.
- Simplicity – We provide watches that are minimalistic, elegant and beautiful in every way. As Leonardo da Vinci once said “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication”.
At Millennial, we don't want to be the only people who benefit from our profits. Therefore, we have decided that for every watch purchased from our website we are going to donate $3.50 towards The Garvan Institute for Medical Research. The Garvan Institute conducts medical research for a wide range of different illnesses, including;
- Cancer ( Lung, Breast, Ovarian, Prostate, Bowel, Pancreatic and Sarcoma)
- Type 2 diabetes and eating disorders
- Immunology ( Asthma, Type 1 diabetes, Rheumatoid arthritis and Lupos)
- Neuroscience ( Parkinson's, Motor neurone disease, anorexia, hearing loss and Alzheimer's disease)
Be advised, None of the money pledged from this Kickstarter campaign will go towards Charity.
- Watch Diameter : 42mm Alloy case | keeping the watch light
- Stainless Steel back case
- Japanese Miyota 2035 movement
- 3 ATM water resistant
- Genuine leather strap
- Lug and band width: 20mm
- 1 year warranty
- Assembled in Shenzhen, China
- 3 year battery (avg.)
This powerful Japanese movement is the heart of the watch. With the movement being the most important part of the watch, we have chosen the reliable and long lasting 'Miyota 2035 Movement'. The battery of this watch lasts on average 3 years.
Throughout our Kickstarter we are offering 6 models which are listed below.
Once the Kickstarter successfully funds, you will be able to select your model(s) via the survey which will be sent out.
At Millennial, we believe that having high quality presentation is extremely important. We created a box that is simple in every aspect, while still protecting your watch.
Each box comes with a velvet exterior, while the inside has a faux leather pillow. Each box was designed to benefit the consumer, and we have made sure that each box is not only beautiful but cost effective and provides protection.
Although we are confident that our watches will continue to run effectively, each one of our watches comes with a free one year warranty against defects and other unforeseen mechanical problems.
Find out more about us on the platforms listed below!
Our stretch goal is to reach $5300 AUD. If our campaign reaches this target, we will introduce another watch called 'Royal'. If you look at the proposed design below you can see what this new watch would look like with its navy blue leather and face, all topped off with a rose gold case.
We would personally like to thank you for taking to the time to read this far in our kickstarter. We hope that the watches can bring you as much joy as they bring us. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate in contacting us, as we would to hear from you. If you wish to talk to us, you can reach us at the ways outlined below.
- Reach us through our social media pages
- Send an email to Riley@MillennialWatches.com.au
- Send us a private message on Kickstarter
Risks and challenges
As always there are going to risks and challenges however we want to overcome these as best as possible.
- A delay in the manufacturing could potentially set our shipping date back, however our suppliers have been able to keep our last two orders on track and have had them delivered on time.
- Postage could potentially produce delays, we don't want this to happen so we will inform you if there is a delay while you're shipment is being delivered.
Support this project
- (30 days)