First of all, Happy New Year to everyone!
Sorry for not updating recently, but we’ve been immensely busy as of late.
We’ve got a few updates to bring to you:
- Dice Combat Rolls are now in. You will now have Dice Rolls to determine and simulate battles and other skill checks. During battles you will be able to use Items and special weapons to turn the tide of battle in your favor.
- We’ve made a ship store. You will now be able to purchase ships in ship stores (NO! NOT FOR REAL MONEY!). The interface is still being designed.
- We’ve updated the stellar map and refined its controls. Now it’s easier to read the stellar map and its locations.
- We’ve added surprise battles, Children of the Sun can find your location and intercept you.
- We’ve upgraded performance and loading times considerably.
- We are adding new events and content. We have almost 150 events written!
Design and work on the game is going well as planned, but not without its caveats. We have decided to push back the game’s launch by a few months in order to correctly polish and focus on the launch properly.
The current estimated date is between MAY and JUNE 2019. When we get closer to launch we will fine-tune the launch date.
When will the backed rewards be going out? The Kickstarter rewards will be deployed during Early Access. You will receive these BEFORE launch or DURING 1.0’s launch.