Hi guys! Remember when Pizza Tree filled up Columbia with great tasting pizza? We took a short break, but we are finally ready to open up again in our own location! The new Pizza Tree will produce the best pizza in town in a convenient spot for dine in, pick up, or delivery.
The new Pizza Tree "treehouse" will feature...
- Our very own restaurant with dine-in, pick-up, and delivery service.
- Open all day long, 7 days a week featuring lunch specials, pizza art, late night slices, and much more.
- A casual spot to drink a beer or 3 or have a glass of wine alongside world class pizza art.
- Did we mention DELIVERY SERVICE?! (oh yeah!!!)
- Locally sourced ingredients ie...the most delicious pizza that's healthy too!
- A community centered restaurant that supports and collaborates with other local efforts.
Most of all, the new space will enable us to have more pizza options at a higher consistency and quality than before. We will still make our own Canadian Bacon and Italian Sausage from Patchwork Family Farms, twist our own pretzels, stretch our own mozzarella, and make our own condiments. We will also make new types of pizza, salads, tasty beverages, and of course offer new unique and amazing pizza art creations.
We have a skyrocketing amount of pizza love, hard work, and pizza skills to open the shop, but there are still many costs to be had. Your contribution will help us to afford:
- A ginormo pizza oven capable of churning out tons of large pizzas, and other necessary and important equipment needed to make the best pizza in Columbia.
- A keg cooler and ice machine for keeping our beer and sodas really, really cold.
- A friendly robot that remembers your phone number and address when you call for delivery, and gives you rewards for frequent slicin'.
- Pizza art, funky decorations, a nice paint job, tables, chairs, and other bells and whistles we need to class up the joint and make it feel like home!
- To pay all the wonderful people who are working so hard to get the treehouse ready for business before we sell a single pie. Columbia has some amazing humans, don't you think?
"WAIT WAIT who are you? I've never heard of you. You must be nobody!"
Well, we were recently awarded "Best New Restaurant opened in 2013" by Inside Columbia magazine!
And here are some more glowing reviews!
http://www.yelp.com/biz/pizza-tree-columbia - lots of great reviews here!
http://www.insidecolumbia.net/The-Inside-Dish/October-2013/The-Artist/ - a popular columbia food blogger sings our praises!!!
http://www.insidecolumbia.net/September-2013/A-Growing-Tree/ - a nice back story http://vimeo.com/60219561 Pizza Tree short documentary by Chase Thompson, the amazing human being who also made the video for our Kickstarter!
Check out our Facebook page for more of what we are about and to see more nice things that people have said about us!!!
Check out the sweet rewards you can get for donating, and all supporters will also receive e-mail updates on treehouse progress, grand opening dates, and more before anyone else! Thanks for your support and see you soon, Columbia!
Risks and challenges
While we are working the hardest we can to be able to open in October, 2014, there are lots of unforeseen things that could happen to delay our opening. We will keep y'all in the loop along the way, and of course your feedback is important to us so keep in touch!!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (11 days)