Moving Forward and Speaking Engagements
The book is moving along as scheduled! Our amazing proofreader, Victoria Brown, just submitted her second round of edits and we will be receiving digital press proofs for the cover and a stock dummy for the book from our printer, Brilliant Graphics, next week. Our design team, Once–Future Office, is scheduled to deliver the final files to Brilliant Graphics by mid-June. That said, the goal is to begin shipping out books by end of July moving into early August (fingers crossed 🤞). So, look for the surveys to confirm your addresses to go out in early- to mid-July.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- May 16 – Graphic Artists Guild: Advanced Pricing Strategies, Webinar
- May 17 – AIGA Upstate NY (Troy, NY): Best Practices Any Design Team Should Know
- June 8 – Creative Roundtable: New Business Development, Video Chat
- June 13 – AIGA San Diego (San Diego, CA): Proposal and Pricing Strategies Workshop
- June 14 – AIGA Orange County (Costa Mesa, CA): Creative Briefs - Aligning Expectations and Measuring Result
Fall Speaking & Book Signings
- September 6 – AIGA Jacksonville
- September 27 – Sonos Space (South Norwalk, CT)
- October 17 – AIGA NY
- October 24 – RGD Design Thinkers Conference (Toronto, Canada)
- October 25 – Core77 Conference (Brooklyn, NY)
- November 13 – AIGA Miami
I will continually update you with new dates and venues throughout the next few weeks, as I’m in ongoing discussions with other AIGA chapters and other national conferences.
I’d love to speak and do some book signings abroad (hey, Aussies, are you listening?). I hope you’ll think of me if you have any connections to events, conferences, or associations/organizations for creatives in your neck of the woods, as I’m open to traveling to other countries and speaking to and learning about your local creative communities.
If you or your friends would like to still pre-order my book, you can do so on my website – place your order here!
Looking forward to getting Brutally Honest in your hands!
If you have any questions about your order or the book, please feel free to send me an email at email@example.com.