Finding America’s Greatest Champion is a book I challenge you to buy and to read. Why? Not because I am trying to sell books. The future of manufacturing in the United States depends on us to bring change:
Change in how we view the art of manufacturing
- Change in how we view the return on the prototypical college education.
- Change in how to contend with student loan debt
- Change in our country’s place in making the world’s products.
- Change in how we view workers who consider themselves craftsmen – “makers.”
- Change in how we view American made products
- Change in how we mentor our next generation youth Finding America's Greatest Champion
In this book, I have interviewed people from all walks of life. These are not the people you would expect to fly the manufacturing flag. These are Americans like you and I, some in manufacturing, but many are not. Still, they believe in the call to Change How American Manufacturing’s Perceived In Our Nation.
This book is about manufacturing opportunities, while also discussing how we parent, mentor and educate the next generation that will ultimately lead all of us and our country to greatness. This is more than a boring book merely about making things. This book highlights recognizable personalities and asks their input on vital topics in our culture.
We have entered a time in our country’s history where returning to manufacturing excellence has never been more important. In order to do this, to bring our manufacturing back from overseas, we need more skilled labor. The time is now. I encourage you to challenge what you know about manufacturing in this country and what opportunities young people might have in these careers. Please help me in Finding America’s Greatest Champion & become a CHAMPION Now!
MEET THE AUTHOR - 5 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT TERRY
1. Proud Husband & Grandfather of 6 awesome grandchildren - 3 boys and 3 girls!
2. Proud Father of three awesome adult children and their awesome spouses
3. One of the Founding Members of Grove (Illinois) United Soccer Association
4. Travel Soccer Coach for ~25 years
5. Traveled to Norway to meet distant family members on three occasions
Risks and challenges
The risks of not completing this project yes would be a delay in getting the book printed, but the big risk is that we miss the unbelievable opportunity we now have in this country to change our destiny for generations to come.
Price of the book will be more after the Kickstarter and may not feature the ability to get a personal autographed copy.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)