We were tired of wasting money on polo shirts that didn't last.
On average, traditional polo shirts fail after only 8 months or 5 wear and washes; causing us to discard them and waste money buying a new shirt.
Introducing the Baobab Polo Shirt - Proudly developed by 2 #PoloShirtNerds on a mission to make a long lasting, great looking polo shirt.
Our word is our bond
We believe that functionality and form are equally important.
- The hidden Microfiber screen cleaner
- Say good bye to headaches of bacon collar. We engineered a hidden snap that keeps your collar down and and looking sharp all the time.
- No more pesky buttons - We added a premium quality YKK zipper for a sleek look and full control over how much chest your decide to show
We paid thoughtful attention to each feature on the Baobab Polo shirt so you wouldn't have to
- The Baobab polo repels stains and is resistant to wrinkle
- The Baobab polo shirt comes in a tailor fit and is made from 4 way stretch pima cotton for comfort and support.
Video Gallery: early stain testing
REWARDS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Available in 4 colors
Made with 100% Peruvian Cotton w/lycra for comfort and 4-way stretch. Only the best.
Our company's development principles
Our development philosophy is simple and honest; create a amazing garment while focusing on the highest Quality, Function, Design, and Value
Wear your Baobab more and wash it less
Our anti stain and odor technology eliminates stains and odor causing bacteria. This means you wash your shirt less often.
The Founders' Mission
Wear your Baobab polo shirt anywhere, anytime, for a long time.
Share and follow us on social media
Timing and Process
We are working with a very experienced manufacturer in Peru that produces high-quality garments in a timely manner. We've built in buffers to account for any surprises that may occur, but rest assured that you’re in great hands.
- May - Kickstarter launch
- June - Kickstarter complete & production begins!
- July - Materials arrive & yarn is dyed to our specs and ready for knitting
- August - Production completed & begin shipping to US and Canada backers
Risks and challenges
Our factory partner in Peru is already underway milling our raw fabric. We have a very good relationship with this factory and expect to hit all of our delivery deadlines as planned. As a precaution, we built in a nice buffer in the timeline just in case of delays.
Throughout this production process, we will keep you updated with the project as we go through each stage of development. Thank you again for your support!
- (45 days)