E-sunnie Tech is a project to apply the latest in solar energy technology in electric individual transport devices. Our goal is to design and create solar powered prototypes for urban transportation. We design eco-friendly products for personal use which also help us protect the environment.
E-sX1 is our first project we design, and we are really proud of it. We created the first solar powered electric scooter completely energetically self-suficient.
E-sX1 is equipped with an inteligent brushless motor 24V and 200W fueled by a special Li-Ion battery with high capacity. The battery is constantly charging with solar energy. A high quality solar charge controller safely charges the battery and also protects from over-charge and over-heating.
E-sX1 weights less than 7 kg and is suitable for all ages. Is the first electric with this features in the world and easy to use by anyone. It folds in just 2 seconds and you can store it anywhere. It is waterproof even if we do not recomend exposure to rain or high humidity level.
The solar panels were specially design for this prototype, and together offer enough power to constantly charge the battery (more than 80W). They are placed in a box like structure and protect the charging system and its components. E-sX1 is designed to offer complete energetical freedom in urban use and a lot of fun.
E-sX1 solar powered electric scooter:
Folded size (mm): 1000x405x235
Opened size (mm): 920x405x1000
Vehicle weight (kg): 7,1 kg
Max. speed: 25 km/h limited
Hill climb: 25 degrees
Waterproof level: IP55
Nominal voltage: 24V
Battery capacity (mAh): more than 11.000
Battery type: special Li-Ion 24V
Motor power (W): 150-250
Charging system: solar constant charge
Normal charger: yes (full charge in just 90min)
Solar panels power (W): 80-90 W
Solar charge controller: yes
Type of charge: constant controlled solar charge
E-sX1 is a kick-to-start electric scooter with a max. speed limited at 25 km/h and can work perfectly in low and high temperatures (-10ºC to 50ºC).
E-sX1 is completely functional on solar energy, however it also comes with a normal charger just in case you need a fast charge in a bad rainy day. In this case you can charge your e-sX1 in just 1,5h.
You may ask yourself: why would I need a e-sX1 ? Well, we´ll give you 3 reasons why e-sX1 is the best option in urban transport:
1. No more time lost in public transport or traffic jams
One of the reasons we developed e-sX1 model is time saving. In cities with more than 50.000 habitants, we loose around 400h/year in public transport or traffic jams. That´s more than 17 days !! With e-sX1 you´ll have complete freedom to travel for free around the city whenever you want.
We all know that public transport has never been a comfortable way to travel, most of the times is quite horrible and expensive.
2. e-sX1 can save you up to 3000Eur/year !!
Meet Steve and Mark. These are their savings in urban transportation this year. We´ll see why.
Mark drives the car he bought last year anywhere he goes. His car consumes 1500l of gas/year, he spends around 500Eur/year with his car´s insurance, parking the car costs him another 400Eur/year, he usually gets up late so he has to speed up to get to work so gets around 10 traffic tickets/year, sometimes he uses the public transport which cost him around 300Eur/year and he likes his car to be clean and perfectly functional so he spends another 400Eur/year. Mark works in an office 800 meters away from home. Mark´s car costs 15.000Eur. Mark´s savings this year 0Eur. This year he lost 17 days just in urban transport but doesn´t really care about it.
Steve had a car but he bought an e-sX1 last year and he is really happy about it. Why wouldn´t he?, since then he doesn´t have to spend any money in gas, insurance, parkings, traffic tickets or public transport. Steve works in a coffee shop 1 km away from home. His e-sX1 costs 900Eur. Steve´s savings this year 3000Eur, which should be enough for a 17 days long holiday together with his friends.
One of the great advantages of using a e-sX1 is that you can save a lot of money in urban transport. You don´t need driving license or pay any kind of taxes to use this model, and you can use it wherever you want.
3. Eco-friendliest way to travel around
E-sX1 is a eco-friendly electric device fully functional on solar clean energy.
This is the third, but not less important, reason to create this awsome prototype. With this project we want to prove that is posible to create green energy powered transport devices and protect our environment.
In the previous example we saw that our friend Steve saves up a lot of time and money using this smart eco device for urban transport. He also helps protect the environment using his e-sX1 for daily transport and he also knows that here in E-sunnie Tech we are constantly doing research to design better and advanced solar powered technology.
So, are you more like Steve or more like Mark?
Here in E-sunnie Tech we are a group of Steves and looking for all the Steves out there to help and support our crowdfunding campaign. Your help is very important to us, we will apreciate any help. Sharing this campaign with your friends or with people that might be interested in our work will help a lot. We would like that as many people as possible out there get to know about our work and project and if possible count with your support.
We prepared some interesting rewards for your generousity and support:
- best quality t-shirts with e-sX1 logo
- great efficiency solar chargers for any mobile device
- smart mobile device holders and chargers
- modern design solar powered lamps with motion sensor
- 50 e-sX1 models just to thank you for your support. And if you are among the first 50 to support this great campaign you have the chance to win an e-sX1 model for FREE.
Our goal is to raise 80.000Eur for this project so we can purchase electric components, and high efficiency solar panels, and launch e-sX1. In case we raise less funds we will start working on our project and also keep looking for support for our product.
We´ll also invest part of raised money in marketing and advertising for our product and make it available world wide. These are our plans depending on the funds we will be able to raise:
- 0-80K - development and launch of e-sX1 model, marketing and advertising campaign
- 80K-140K -development, launch, marketing and advertising of e-sX1 model; research and development of e-sX2 model (our next solar powered prototype, even more advanced)
- 140K-350K - development, launch, marketing and advertising of e-sX1 and e-sX2; research for extra equipment and optional technology for our models, research and design 8 new prototypes of solar powered electric devices (especially for old people and children)
-350K or more- development, launch, marketing and advertising of the second better versions of e-sX1 and e-sX2 together with the other 8 new solar powered devices, plus the creation of a Center of Solar Power Technology Research , a place where people with creative vision and projects like ours can work together and help each other.
Supporting e-sX1 project you help all of us. It´s time to leave behind the oil era and support new projects with new, free and clean energy technologies. The best free energy provider has always been there and will always be. In E-sunnie Tech we think solar power is the future and we worked hard to develop the e-sX1 prototype for you and for all of us.
We think our project brings great economical benefits and time saving for all of us, so we should all be part of it.
We are also looking for partners for our project. If you are a ¨Steve¨, and want to be part of our company just let us know, we can offer you a great deal.
Share our campaign, join us, support our project and be a part of it, it´s for you too.
1. E-sX1 is powered 100% by solar energy? Yes, the solar panels offer a constant charge for the battery, and when the battery is full the system automatically stops charging. This way, e-sX1 has its battery always charged and ready.
2. Can I use e-sX1 at night or in places with low sun light? You can use e-sX1 anywhere you want and whenever you need it. E-sX1 will self-recharge the battery slower with low sun light but it will charge. Depending on weather conditions the charge may be stronger or weaker.
3. How long does it take to fully charge the battery from 0% to 100% ? The battery can be fully charged to 100% in 3-4 hours or in 10-12 hours, depending on the use of e-sX1 and weather conditions. Remember that the solar charge is always ON, and charges the battery even at home with minimum light. In normal conditions of use and sun light, the battery will always be charged and the solar controller will automatically start charging when detects battery comsumption.
4. Do I get a warranty for my e-sX1? Yes. We use high quality components and offer 1 year warranty for every e-sX1 you purchase. Any parts that break or go defective or any manufacturing defects are covered. We will ship replacement parts free of charge in this case. Does not include rider damage. Any alteration, tampering or modification of the electronics, battery, controller, throttle, motor, solar panels, circuitry or related electrical wiring will not be serviced or supported by E-sunnie Tech.
5. Can e-sX1 go faster than 25 km/h ? Yes. E-sX1 can reach almost 30 km/h, but it is electronically limited at 25 km/h for safety. With your support E-sunnie Tech will launch the next model e-sX2 by february 2018, which will have a greater design, will be faster (up to 45 km/h) and will have more advanced solar charge capacity.
6. How far can I go with my e-sX1 in 24h ? With starting point with battery at 100% and with normal day light we think you will have at least 40-60 km in normal use. In best conditions the range can get to 75 km in 24h.
7. When can I buy my e-sX1 ? As soon as the Kickstarter campaign ends we will start working hard on our project, so we think that by January 2018 our first e-sX1 models will be available on the market.
8. How can I contact with E-sunnie Tech ? You can e-mail us at email@example.com .
Marius Dinu Octavian
E-sunnie Tech founder and e-sX1 designer. Marius founded E-sunnie Tech in 2017 and started working at e-sX1 project. He converted his hobby in to a real project and a functional device. He finished and tested the prototype in august and now looking for support in developing the e-sX1 product and also other similar solar powered devices.