Your life is a peaceful one. Each day, you work alongside your (otherwise?) all-female workforce in the pursuit of creating otome games.
Will you complete your life with a cute girlfriend, or will you be doomed to a life of normalcy?
Rather than our regular fare here at Reine Works, we've decided to give all OELVN lovers the experience they've always craved—an original English visual novel chock full of Japanese tropes and style!
Haha, just kidding. We have, however, contracted a few Japanese artists to help us create a gorgeous, familiar game experience that will surely surprise you by the end. Overall, we're aiming to create an entertaining experience for OELVN and JVN fans alike.
- Gorgeous, high-quality artwork
- HD (1920x1080) resolution
- Three character routes
- Spicy love scenes
- Play as a man or woman
- 15 endings
- 4 to 7 hours of fun
- E-mail mini-game
- Classic JVN-inspired original soundtrack
- Kickstarter-exclusive updates - access to Backer-only progress updates.
Your name in the game's credits - your name of choice will be featured under the Backer section of the game's credits.
- Ringtone - receive one ringtone of your choice from the following OST tracks: Alexis' Theme, Lissa's Theme, Mayu's Theme, "Bedroom", "Day Off", or "Working Overtime".
Digital copy of the game - a digital Steam key for the game.
Digital art book - a digital Steam key for the game's art book.
Physical copy of game - a physical DVD of the game.
- Physical copy of OST - a physical CD-ROM of the game's OST, featuring all 12 tracks by Red Robotix.
- Full charm set - A set of three 3", double-sided acrylic character charms.
- Oppai mousepad - a custom mousepad with a raised section over the areas where the characters' breasts are, for wrist support. Or so they say. Your choice of Alexis, Lissa, or Mayu. Click here for semi-NSFW sample designs.
Full acrylic stand set- receive all three 6", double-sided acrylic standees.
11" x 17" poster - an 11" by 17" full-color poster with a design featuring all three love interests. Artwork to be produced post-campaign.
- A spam or customer e-mail in the developer mini-game- your e-mail of choice will be added to the game's developer mini-game in the common route.
Custom avatar for the e-mail game - this reward is solely included along with the "A spam or customer e-mail in the developer mini-game" reward. One of our in-house artists will draw you a custom avatar for use in the mini-game, and you'll also be provided a high-resolution version for personal use.
Add your own ending to the game - Send us a max. 250-word ending premise, and we'll add it into the game. The ending will also feature a custom CG. *We may tweak the premise to fit in line with the pre-existing content. We also cannot accept any ideas that include overly offensive or illegal content. Please discuss with us beforehand if you have any doubts.
*** Please ensure you are at "Artist" tier or higher before pledging for an add-on. We cannot collect your shipping details if your base order does not already include physical goods.
- Mayu Ueda dakimakura (body pillow) cover - $45 within Canada / $48 international (shipping incl.)
- Mayu Ueda mini-dakimakura keychain - $12 within Canada / $15 international (shipping incl.)
- Concepts: Jackie M. & Ashe "pigionsdeliver"
- Scenario: Jescmo
- Designs & sprites: ふじくらりゅうね (Fujikura Ryune)
- CGs: ねこやしきめろん (Nekoyashiki Melon)
- Backgrounds: Vui Huynh
- Chibis: Thai Chau
- GUI: Ara Simon
- Logo & misc. graphics: xenvita
- Music: Red Robotix
- Trailer: KotoriWorks
The game's minimum viable product is already funded and near completion, including a finished script of around 70,000 words. However, we would like to add various improvements to the game to ensure we provide the most polished experience possible.
Risks and challenges
All of the game's musical tracks, sprites, CGs, backgrounds, and scripts are finished. Editing and programming are both around 25% complete.
The game will be completed regardless of Kickstarter funding, and the bare product is scheduled to be finished and released sometime around January 2019. If we manage to reach the goal for voices or the extra character route, however, we will need to push that date back to accommodate for the extra development time.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)