Demigods Rising: Clash of Heroes (Canceled)
Demigods Rising: Clash of Heroes (Canceled)
Gather your heroes, challenge your friends, become the God of War! A fantasy tactical skirmish miniature wargame for 2 or 4 players.
Gather your heroes, challenge your friends, become the God of War! A fantasy tactical skirmish miniature wargame for 2 or 4 players. Read more
In the Time of Chaos, the God of War was the supreme ruler over all the other gods. When the Time of Peace came, it lasted so long that the God of War started to lose his power. He grew weaker as the years went by and was pushed aside by the other gods. As his power faded and he felt that the end was near, he gave task to his four children, the demigods, to prove themselves as the most exemplary commanders on the field of battle. The one who emerges victorious will become the new God of War and bring the former glory to their name.
Demigods Rising is a Skirmish-style board game in which players take the roles of the demigods, commanding armies of heroes to prove supremacy over others and ascend as the new God of War. As a demigod, a player initially has access to 20 heroes from which they can chose their army. With these choices made, a demigod then faces his opponent(s) on the sacred battleground.
When designing Demigods Rising we drew our inspiration from Chess, Heroes of Might and Magic and MOBA games such as DOTA & DOTA2 and League of Legends. We are bringing you a game with great replayability that is easy to learn but relies heavily on hard-to-master tactics through which victory can be achieved in multiple game modes by fulfilling different conditions.
We put in a lot of effort to capture the character of each hero in its illustration and its minis. Currently, we have several minis that are in pre-production phase. We will share them as they are completed. We are sure that the painters will love the detail captured in the models as we have already gotten great responses from those who have received prototypes of our finished models.
- You may be the luckiest guy in the world but if your mage reveals his weak spot to a rogue, well... luck wont matter much. There is no overpowered lineup. Any team can be countered with good planing and foreseeing your opponent's strategy. Take your best poker face to the table!
- Demigods Rising features 38760 possible team combinations so you won’t ever have to play with the same team. What’s even better, this number of combinations gets higher as you decide to play with 7, 8 or 9 heroes. And that’s only the base game. How’s that for replayability?
- Each and every hero we created has a comprehensive story showing them for what they really are - an individual worthy of fighting in a demigod’s army! Whether you value cunning or bravery, magic or blunt force of a mace – we have you covered with a variety of first class heroes.
"How to play Demigods Rising" - Classes
"How to play Demigods Rising" - Class traits
Picking your army is very important. You need to outperform your opponent by countering his picks, taking possible racial bonuses into consideration and putting heroes who have same attack type next to each other. Knowing rules are an important factor when considering your game play. Rulebook will be your best friend during the plays. What's more, in it, you can find gameplay moves that can show you the ropes.
Hero selection is half of the work, the other half consists of numerous decisions you will need to make in order to get trough the game. It helps immensely if you are aware of everything your heroes and heroes of other player(s) are capable of. Hero book can help you with that. In it, we have described skills of each hero.
Every copy of Demigods Rising contains:
- 40 High quality plastic hero miniatures (20 unique)
- 40 Plastic bases (40 mm)
- 6 Double-sided game boards
- 10 Obstacles
- 1 Rule book (full color 44 pages)
- 2 Hero books (full color 44 pages)
- 40 Hero cards
- 108 Demigod cards: 29 Attacking, 29 Defensive, 29 Special, 8 Unique, 8 Recipes, 5 God of War cards
- 19 Dice: 12 Attack, 1 Chance, 1 Morale, 1 Spell, 4 Demigod dice
- 200 Condition tokens: 48 Strengthening, 90 Weakening, 16 Downed, 26 Stance and 20 global tokens
- 242 Counters: 48 Rage, 48 Mana, 48 Focus, 18 Move, 80 Morale counters
- 40 Score sheets A5
- Demigods Rising android application as alternative mechanism for game calculations
Paladin - Kickstarter Exclusive copy of Demigods Rising additionally contains:
- 1 Kickstarter EXCLUSIVE God of War miniature
- 1 Story book
- 4 Double-sided game boards
- 4 Item recipes
- 4 God of War cards
- 86 Counters
- All stretch goals Included!
- The more you get involved in our project the more goodies we will be able to offer to you. We already paid for art, graphic design and have covered some of the production costs. Now, we need you to be able to fully manufacture and deliver a game. Join us and become part of our dream!
- We will value your input and address any concerns or questions you might have. As soon as you pledge as a backer your voice will count on Kickstarter forum and on any polls we will be running.
- Since this is a project by new faces in board game production we understand that you as a backer are always considering the risk when backing such a project. With that in mind we are offering this: If you decide that you don’t like the game within the first month, you can return it to us for a full refund.
Heroes represent the finest warriors of every race. Each hero is classified into one of five classes: warriors, tanks, rogues, archers and mages. Also, there are 3 types of divine powers. Warriors and tanks use rage to fuel their attacks and bolster defenses, rouges and archers use focus to deliver precise blows to their enemies and finally mages use mana to sustain their potent spells.
Each hero can be optionally purchased as high quality resin miniature. Here is a list of available heroes that will be done in resin:
- Free shipping from within US, CANADA and EU (no extra taxes will be applied)
- For shipping anywhere else, please add 23$ to your pledge.
- Nikola Andrejic - Game Designer & Project Manager
- Milos Pavlovic - Game Designer & Community Manager
- Dusan Stojanovic - Art Director
- Mihajlo Vlaskovic - Logistic Manager
- Konstantinos Skenteridis - Illustrator
- Miodrag Jovanovic - Illustrator
- Caner Inciucu - Illustrator
- Marco Plouffe - 3D Artist
- Zeljko Tasic - 3D Artist
- Aleksandar Jovanovic - Programmer
From elaborate board games to simple card games, Panda can turn your concept into reality. Making high quality games is our passion!www.pandagm.com
- Titan Forge
"Titan Forge, being a young company, is already well known in the tabletop miniatures community as a producer of high quality resin miniatures. More than two years of experience allows us to create highly detailed miniatures with the best technical execution. Titan Forge already participated in a few successfully funded crowd-funding projects and are now focusing on Demigods Rising. Using the best materials available ensure the highest quality of our products, and our supply base allows us to produce miniatures in vast quantities. If you are looking for the best details and highest quality, Titan Forge will guarantee it for the astonishing ideas of Demigods Rising."
Transparency: We will make sure to let you know of everything that is relevant. Until we are done you will have insight into the step by step of game production. We will address every issue as it arises and share it with you. Who knows, it might be you who could help us resolve it quickly!
Fair pricing: We will not have Early Bird Levels. Instead, all of our games will be offered as Early Birds.
Exclusive content: We will make your copy of the game unique with Kickstarter exclusive content.
Risks and challenges
A project like this requires great teamwork between skillful game designers, artists, sculptors, writers and manufacturers. The miniatures still need to be mastered for plastic production and the game components need to finalized and printed. We are working with a great game manufacturing company that has successfully delivered many other Kickstarter games.
We understand that when it comes to producing overseas, delays are possible, especially in regards to shipping and customs. We will do everything we can to mitigate any problems and we will keep you informed every step of the way. Communication is a key component of any Kickstarter, so we will be posting regular updates throughout the campaign and will notify you immediately if any problems arise.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (45 days)