This project's funding goal was not reached on July 21, 2014.
About this project
Nathan Honnold is an award-winning film director and screenwriter.
His work has premiered at South by Southwest Film Festival, and his latest film, "Thomas Bennett," won the Grand Jury Prize at the 2014 Atlanta Film Festival.
"LaDonna" - World Premiere South by Southwest Film Festival 2013
"Thomas Bennett" - Winner Grand Jury Prize, Atlanta Film Festival 2014
Stephen Oakey is an award winning producer.
This past year Stephen has won multiple awards including including best in competition for his Rio De Janeiro Chevrolet advertisement and best in Beijing for his Lux advertisement.
When a washed up beauty queen finds a wretched monster on a Miami nude beach, she decides that becoming the monster’s pageant mom and exploiting it on YouTube will be the quickest way back into the spotlight.
As promise of online fame drives her towards madness, her daughter and subservient husband must steal the monster and release it before it dies from overexposure.
The script is complete and refined, the cast and crew is assembled, and hair / wardrobe / and makeup have fallen into place and are looking fantastic.
CAST AND CREW:
This team is a professional collaboration of old friends and new.
Their work has premiered at South by Southwest Film Festival, won a VMA, and they are currently working with zombie make-up on The Walking Dead.
- David Torcivia - Director of Photography
- John Bernard - Production Designer / Wardrobe
- Matthew Dunaway - Sound Design
- Addison Foreman - Special Makeup Effects
- Stephen Oakey - Producer
- Nathan Honnold - Editor
- Matthew Dunaway - Sound Mix
- LaDonna Allison - Beulah Le Baron
- Bill Pacer - Beaumont Le Baron
- Adrienne Mullins - Jonquelle Margot Le Baron
- Danny Williams - Miami Monster
(The rest of the film will be cast locally in Miami)
- THIS FILM CAN NOT HAPPEN WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT
Your gracious support will allow:
- Filming on Location in Miami
- Renting a professional Arriflex Alexa movie camera with lenses
- Renting Professional Lights
- Sculpting and Painting the Monster Prosthetics
- Transportation and Food for Cast and Crew
- Many other film related expenses
Risks and challenges
When entering production there is always the concern about locations, casting, and monster makeup falling through and having to reschedule. But, we have a professional proactive team and we don't anticipate this happening.
If for some reason it does, we will still get the film completed, and you will still get your backer rewards as promised!
We are so honored to have your support, to make this film, to tell this story, and to work with some fantastic talents.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
- (30 days)