Bland Turnip: Missing Ingredients
Bland Turnip: Missing Ingredients
Help Bland Turnip find all the missing ingredients that were stolen by Crazy Du-Nut & sinister, yet oddly cute, Mr. Cuddles.
Help Bland Turnip find all the missing ingredients that were stolen by Crazy Du-Nut & sinister, yet oddly cute, Mr. Cuddles. Read more
Parsley, an ex-secret agent has joined to help Bland Turnip through the perils of his adventure to find all the missing ingredients. With an arsenal of spy gear at his disposal, Parsley will make short work of any spy-related obstacles in his way.
Switch characters while in game to use Parsley's special abilities when necessary.
While on your adventures, you will unlock other companions who can also help. Stay tuned for more updates & keep emailing us your suggestions!
After creating many games for a variety of clients, a small group of us have come together to makes some fun games. We are dedicated gamers who just happen to have the skills and experience to make games. Our programmer has over 20 years of games and IT development. The motley collection of artists, game designers, audio junkies have been hovering around the video games and arcade games scene for decades.
You are 'Bland Turnip' - yes that's right, poor turnip may taste bland but he's got a heart of gold and an adventurous spirit!
Help Bland Turnip find all the missing ingredients that were stolen by Crazy Du-Nut and sinister, yet oddly huggable, Mr. Cuddles.Keep Bland Turnip alive by avoiding bad guys and natural obstacles as he looks high and low to recover all the missing ingredients. Bland Turnip: Missing Ingredients is a fun side-scrolling adventure game.
- An incredibly fun game that is quick and easy to pick up and play.
- A random course on every play
- Quirky story with some surprisingly twisted and unexpected mini games
- Increasing difficulty as you progress through the game
- Publish and compare scores on facebook
- Simple and fun casual game
- 12 levels of fun
An addictive, fun and simple game filled with action with full HD on the Retina display.No cost to play, no gimmicks or in-app purchases, just hours of quirky fun.
How to Play
- Tap the screen to jump
- Tap and hold longer to jump higher
- Collect the missing ingredients to gain points
- Avoid the obstacles or the game is over
- Collect the water drops to regain health
- Collect bonuses to run faster or to slow down time to avoid sticky situations
Previous Released Title
To prove that our team can create fun iOS games we released several small games on the AppStore. These games are very small yet fun games. Unfortunately due to funding restrictions we were unable to expand these into full games. Please download and rate them!
Click to open in app store:
We are coming to Kickstarter to get the funding we need to make full content games. We also have experience with PC, Android and lately PS3.
What's Been Done Already
·The engine has been created from scratch for iOS platform. We have developed a multipurpose iOS platform from the ground up so that we have full control and don't have to pay licensing fees to third parties.
- Bland Turnip already has some artwork for characters, props and levels.
- A development version has already started - just need the funds to complete it.
The money is to create:
- All the game content
- Finalize the story with a proper writer
- Draw up the animation stages for characters
- Create the mini-bosses and big boss stages
- Create all the items, bonuses and costumes
- Illustrate the remaining levels
- Building the mini games
- Record audio and purchase needed sound effects
- Test and refine the game
Making a game costs money. Game publishers are only interested in games that have a 'guaranteed' return or are an existing franchise. This way of thinking really hurts the gaming community as it prevents new and different types of games from reaching the players.Having an open forum for players like you to 'vote with your wallet' on new projects has really changed the gaming landscape. Keep supporting independent developers and artists!
Risks and challenges
We have already published iPhone games which have been approved and published by Apple. This demonstrates our technical abilities in producing product. The largest risks are keeping asset costs down and delivering what is promised to the Kickstarter community.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)