The NetcamViewer Monitor displays all the images from an IP camera on a television. Both via HDMI (cable included) or on an analogue monitor via a separate analogue set.
Support for all famous and other brands of camera by selecting the brand or by direct input of the image url. It also supports ONVIF cameras. The NetcamViewer Monitor has a maximum resolution of 1080p, depending on the brand and model of camera and available network capacity.
Display of a camera in fullscreen or in sequence mode, where multiple cameras are shown in sequence on a full screen.
This equipment can be configured via an intuitive interface from within a browser using a PC, MAC, smartphone or tablet connected to the network using Ethernet.
The NetcamViewer Monitor supports more than 600 brands. In case your camera is not already in our list, we can always add your camera. Our technical service is in almost all cases able to get a camera with H.264 or M-JPEG to work, including after delivery of the product. The list of supported brands can be found on the NetcamViewer website.
With the update function within NetcamViewer Monitor it is possible to add new versions of the software. It is also possible to issue updates after the product is delivered to solve potential problems or to add functionality.
The NetcamViewer Monitor can be mounted using a optional VESA Between bracket. This bracket offers the option of permanent installation on a monitor, even if this is already mounted on a wall or ceiling using a VESA-bracket.
Connection to the network is possible via an Ethernet cable or an additional WiFi dongle.
- Spotmonitor at the entrance of shops
- Picture-in-Picture or full-screen on a standard TV (depending on the capabilities of the TV)
- Display on an analogue monitor (requires a cable set supplied separately)
- Display on a fullscreen of an H.264 RTSP stream at 720/1080p 20 fps, 1090 depending on brand and model of the camera and available network capacity.
- Display on a full screen of (M)JPG at a lower frame rate, depending on the brand of camera / resolution / quality.
- Display of multiple cameras in a sequence on a full screen, Display duration is fully configurable.
- Multiview, display of up to 4 cameras simultaneously on the display.
- Audio output, provided the camera supports this.
- HDMI output signal using the supplied cable.
- Analogue output PAL/NTSC (with optional cable set).
- Support for more than 600 brands of camera. Free support for the integration of new brands/models.
- Support for ONVIF certified cameras.
- Manual expert-configuration for additional camera related API.
- The start-up time of the camera may vary depending on the configuration, functionality and hardware of the camera.
- Complete configuration using a browser. Support for mobile devices for simple configuration.
- Multi-lingual interface (English, Dutch, German).
- Hardware is based on Raspberry PI 2 Model B+.
- WiFi 2.4GHz (with optional dongle).
- VESA mount Between monitor and VESA wall-mount (with optional mounting bracket). Can also be used with only a monitor without the VESA wall-mount.
- Product support via e-mail or VPN.
- Powered via a micro-USB 5V or supplied mains power supply 110-230V, 50-60 Hz.
- Dimensions: 95 x 63 x 25 mm.
The basic package includes:
- One NetcamViewer Monitor (Main Unit)
- Power supply (110 ~ 230 Volt Mains Adapter /
Output: 5 Volt, 2 Ampere) works on all outlets
- HDMI - HDMI Cable (Length: 1 meter)
We ship the NetcamViewer Monitor worldwide. Please note that you may be responsible for any duties, fees and taxes applicable in your region.
The following table shows the additional costs for the different ''pledges'' for various geographical regions.
For destinations in NL, BE, DE and the remainder of the EU these additional costs comprise 21% VAT and the shipping costs. Customers with a valid EU VAT number can contact us for a VAT refund.
For destinations in the US, CA, CH and the remainder of the world these additional costs are only the shipping costs.
We developed NetcamViewer Monitor while we received requests from our customers to view IP cameras in an easy way on a monitor or TV.
We could find units that can provide these functions but this were either storage systems with a viewing option or units that are limited to one brand and very often heavily overpriced.
Based on our experience with IP cameras and viewing software we developed NetcamViewer Monitor.
NetcamViewer is the trade name for international projects of Arkasis BV.
The physical address of our company is at Markt 18 in Sittard in the Netherlands.
We are a system integrator with a team of 15 people specialized in IP camera applications.
We have been in business for 12 years and are a sales partner of Axis, Bosch, Sony, Mobotix, SeeTec and a development partner of Axis.
In addition to supplying IP cameras and carrying out camera installations, we develop our own products and services. Prompted by several queries from our customers we started the development of NetcamViewer Monitor. Our customers determined the desired functionality and have provided feedback on the prototypes.
We invite our backers to contribute their ideas about the functionality of the product that we are developing. This development will be continued, even after the units have been delivered, based on your feedback. We are able to add functionality to the product via software updates.
Help us bring NetcamViewer Monitor to the market!
- The NetcamViewer Team
You can also find us on Facebook, we will keep you updated about this Kickstarter project and our NetcamViewer products!
Risks and challenges
The NetcamViewer Monitor project is based on our 12 years of experience with IP cameras and developing software for these.
By starting this Kickstarter project after the first prototypes have been tested, we minimize the risks for this project.
The risks for this project include the support for different cameras. We have years of experience with this through the NetcamViewer Mobile iPhone app. In this app we display live streaming cameras on an iPhone. The 600+ brands of IP cameras that are supported in this app are also used for the NetcamViewer Monitor. Our technical service is in almost all cases able to get a camera with H.264 or M-JPEG to work, including after delivery of the product. Should we be unable to get your IP camera to work, we will guarantee you to refund the money of your purchase.
Another potential risk is that problems might be discovered during the testing phase which may delay delivery of the product. By testing the current prototypes we minimize these risks. It is also possible to issue updates after the product is delivered to solve potential problems or to add functionality.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (31 days)