Our as yet unnamed product is a custom underwater housing rated down to 100' in salt water for the iPhone 4 & 4s. Design has been tested in real world conditions by Emmy winning National Geographic cameraman Ken Corben, it is ready to manufacture and ship.
Our Kickstarter project is designed to fund the tooling required for manufacturing while offering the product at nearly half off to the Kickstarter community.
MSRP is $699 and includes housing, lanyard, Teak handles and a custom hard case. Kickstarter price is $399.
Enjoying your pool with the family, snorkeling on vacation, or diving the reefs and wrecks around the world? You already know the power of the new iPhone camera and the memories it can bring back to life!
Our dive housing will allow anyone with an iPhone 4 or 4s to capture these precious and incredible moments that would otherwise be economically out of reach for this quality of HD video underwater. The alternatives to capture HD video at any depth below a kitchen sink run thousands to tens of thousands of dollars! Ken knows, he does it for a living. You can achieve the same results Hollywood spends millions to produce in the palm of your hand.
Now you have the power to capture your own underwater footage down to 100' in depth, and it can't get any easier! You have it right in your own pocket. Coupled with our Professional limited edition iPhone underwater housing code named "Blackwater" you’ll be making history!
Our device features the same technology found in larger professional cinematic housings costing over ten thousand dollars.
- Aerospace/Marine grade billet aluminum main housing
- Mechanically activated record/stop button with an eight lip seal
- 316 Stainless Steel hardware
- Pressure enhanced V-Lock seal design
- Vacuum assist Pre-Seal port
- Full LCD screen rear viewing port
- Sun shade for front lens port
- Ability to check integrity of seals prior to your dive
- 1/4-20 threaded boss on bottom for tripods
- Leash and lanyard provided
- Capture yourself with the self portrait mode
- Billet Aluminum cross bar with two form fitting Teak grip handles!
- 1/4-20 deep threaded holes on ends of Teak grips for lights, etc.
- Custom foam fitted waterproof Seahorse hard case.
In the pool or the ocean off of the Galapagos, we get your iPhone HD camera working for you like Ken Corben!
Please note: CA sales tax will be added for CA shipping addresses. Ground or USPS shipping is included to US addresses. International shipping is additional
As we receive questions from our backers we will try to answer them quickly below.
*Order two or more to the same address in the continental U.S. and the shipping is on us!