Share this project

Done

Share this project

Done
"Got the Power" is an interactive public sculpture made out of boom boxes. It broadcasts local peoples' favorite music and memories.
"Got the Power" is an interactive public sculpture made out of boom boxes. It broadcasts local peoples' favorite music and memories.
145 backers pledged $4,389 to help bring this project to life.

We are at 21% of our funding goal!

Thank you all so much for all your pledges and support for my project. I really appreciate everyone spreading the word, forwarding links to the project, your Facebook and Twitter postings.

Currently my Kickstarter for this project has reached 21%  of it's funding goal! With a little over 3 weeks left I am going to really need your continued help spreading the word and getting backers for the remaining 79%.I am very happy and humbled by your ongoing support.

Thank you again!

Bayeté
  • Image 56048 original.jpg?ixlib=rb 1.1

Comments

Only backers can post comments. Log In