LIFE IN CIRCLES is a film about a young, female dancer who is terrified to find she is trapped inside conventional circles in every aspect of her life.
Her overbearing mother was never satisfied with her achievements in ballet or in any regard. Her mother pushed her to attain perfection, and when she inevitably fell short, she rejected her as a disappointment.
Now this young woman finds herself trapped in a loveless relationship, and in a domestic life that doesn’t bring her fulfillment. She longs to be free from these things.
The film will incorporate abstract, stunning visuals that show the mundanity of her domestic world in a strange, even surreal way.
I hope to convey an emotional and empowering message. We are all free to step out of conventional paradigms we may feel like we’re being forced into.
------------> BUDGET The £1000 Budget is the bare minimum we need to make this film happen. The more we raise, the better the film will look and the better the project will turn out.
The Budget is comprised of a few key things:
1. Set Design (Props) - Because we're creating an abstract, alternate world, the production design is an essential thing to making this story a reality.
2. Makeup - The main dance sequence is filmed when the young woman gets covered in a silver substance from her bathroom mirror. To create this we need professional makeup artists and a lot of pricey silver body paint.
3. Location - We're looking for a reasonable, yet stunning warehouse space to build our set. If you know of any cheap/available places in London holla @ me ---> email@example.com
4. VFX - The film we're trying to produce incorporates several VFX shots which require cashola.
5. CREW - This is the number one most important thing to make a happy set, is catering and especially coffee for our hardworking crew on this 3 day shoot.
Risks and challenges
The biggest challenge for this project is definitely lightning fast fundraising, which is where all the wonderful people wanting to be a part of this film come in!
After that it's just a matter of having the shoot run smoothly within the three days and then post production which is always a struggle to get through, but a rewarding phase.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (57 days)