Our 2011-12 Season of Theatre and Performance has already featured plays by Peter Glantz of the Imaginary Company, Theresa Columbus, Ric Royer and others. Still to come:
- A revival of that old time spirit by poet and dreamer Freda Mohr, with Church
- Hosting Minneapolis based artists Savannah Reich and "Hot Tony", who will be performing a techno-centric, robot and projection extravaganza.
- An original play by Evan Moritz and Kaitlin Murphy, the multimedia 17th century French forest-drama, Argonne.
- And the Biggy! The Annex's fresh interpretation of Threepenny Opera by Bertolt Brecht and Kurt Weill.
In order to execute our grandest production yet, Threepenny Opera, we'll need some of these funds to:
- Outfit our synthesizer orchestra (and actors) in perception altering costumes
- Build our technology-gone-awry set
- Execute complex, interactive projections
- Pay stipends to the core design team
- Tour the show up the East Coast
We make sure to minimize our waste, so the materials your donation purchases will end up in shows by Annex Theater and other local companies for years to come.
- (28 days)