Hope you're all having a good March. For us it's been pretty busy as we prepped for a bunch of events we need to attend. But ok, here's the news:
Great news, Children of Zodiarcs is available for Mac as of today! Thanks again so much to all of you who helped us spot and fix bugs in the Mac version.
If you are a Steam user, the key you have received will now give you access to a version of the game that can run on a Windows or a Mac system. This means you can now simply fire up Steam, redeem your key if you have not already done so, download the game on a Mac and play it!
If you elected to receive a DRM-Free version of the game, you received a GOG.com key through Backerkit. Just as for Steam, this key gives you access to a game that can now be downloaded and played on either a Windows or a Mac system. Turn on your Mac, head over to https://www.gog.com/, redeem your key if you haven’t done so yet, download the game, and start rolling those dice!
Where is my key?
All access keys have been distributed to backers through Backerkit (https://childrenofzodiarcs.backerkit.com/) when Children of Zodiarcs released last July. If you have lost track of your Backerkit link (sent to you via email after the Kickstarter campaign), click the link above and enter your email address. Your Backerkit link will be sent to you via email.
Once on your Backerkit, click “Get your Digital Downloads” to access your key(s)!
If you don’t remember which email address was originally linked to your Backerkit account and can’t retrieve your link, get in touch with us through Kickstarter or email (email@example.com with subject line “Backer needs Backerkit access!”) and we’ll help you out!
PS4 Patch Update
The PS4 patch is trucking along. After some hiccups out of our control, it’s nearing the final stages of testing and then it’s off to Sony for their testing. We haven’t been through the patching process on console before, so we don’t know how long it’ll be before it’s released, but it shouldn’t be too long now. We have our fingers crossed for next month.
Update on the Remaining Rewards
- The digital portraits of the backers are almost done, so they should be emailed out shortly!
- We’re still waiting for the final version of the physical disc and case design, which we need before we can start the burning of those discs for Mac and PC;
- The PS4 is a different story. We’re waiting for the patch to be finished so we can make sure the updated version of the game is on the discs. After that, submit to the ESRB and then on to Sony for cert. After that, then it's ready. Simple, right?
- The first version of the poster illustration is done. It still needs a few more adjustments but shouldn’t be much longer;
- Postcard illustration is done so will be ready for printing soon;
- We’re still working on putting together the final version of the art book for printing.