We are excited to start work on our awesome new course called as “Projects in Laravel”. After publishing our intro course on Laravel we got tons of suggestions and emails suggesting a Project based course on Laravel to help bridge the gap between the API documentation and real world applications using the amazing Laravel PHP framework. A course that has been designed from the ground up to help you effectively learn technology at a no-nonsense pace, with all real world examples to help you get started right off the bat.
Laravel is the goto framework for cutting edge PHP development. Not only there are tons of Job available for a skilled Laravel developer you can also earn good money as the average range for Laravel developers is about $90000 - $110000.
With it’s growing popularity and it already snagging the number one spot in terms of popularity, the best time to learn this Laravel is NOW!
In this course, you will become intimate with Laravel, one of the most popular PHP framework. Created by Taylor Otwell as an advanced alternative to the Codeigniter framework, Laravel offered extra features such as built-in support for user authentication and authorization.
This free open-source PHP web framework follows the model-view-controller architectural pattern to develop web applications and frees you from spaghetti code, to create some brilliant and dynamic database-driven websites and applications. Additionally, it is also extremely fast and secure; and also provides well-organised, reusable and maintainable code.
Why you should choose Laravel?
There are many advantages to learning Laravel as your preferred PHP framework:
- MVC architecture – the MVC architecture ensures clarity between logic and presentation. It helps enhance the performance and allows better documentation.
- Built-in-tools – Laravel offers many built-in-tools that come configured out-of-the-box, making it easier to streamline popular tasks, including essential functions like verification, routing, and caching.
- Unit-Testing – It allows easier unit-testing abilities and operates thousands of tests to ensure that any new updates don’t end up breaking the code.
- Modular – Designed on more than 20 different libraries, Laravel is itself split into individual segments. It also includes all modern PHP principles, which allow developers to create modular, responsive and useful web apps.
- Error Handling – Laravel has exceptional error handling capabilities that is already configured for any new Laravel project. It is also integrated with the Monolog logging library.
- URL Routing Configuration – Laravel routes are defined in the app/Http/routes.php file, that are loaded automatically by the framework.
Some of the popular websites built using Laravel?
2. Alfa coders
What this course aims to provide?
This course will take you from having absolutely no information about Laravel and helping you become an efficient developer using this brilliant framework. You will learn about basic as well as advanced concepts and also gain the knowledge to build some powerful applications.
We will equip you with not only the knowledge, but you will also acquire the experience and the confidence to start working with Laravel, by actually building 10 real-world projects from scratch. With the right balance of theory and knowledge, this course will empower you to actually start building applications by the time you complete this course.
Why This Course?
While, you might think there are other courses out there that can help you. However, our course has been designed keeping in mind every newbie, who has had trouble learning a new language and has to struggle with understanding simple concepts.
Our course does not make any assumptions and we don’t expect you to know anything but PHP and HTML basics off the bat. We have designed this course from the start, where you will become acquainted with Laravel and then slowly learn how to write codes and build dynamic applications from the ground up.
Every project that you build in our course is yours to keep. You will have the codes for each project and these codes are royalty-free, so you can do what you want with them.
This course will cover 10 different projects that range from easy to more advanced as they continue on. These projects are subject to change.
- Basic Website – An intro project in which you will build an easy and simple website, while become familiar with the Laravel framework. This project will ensure that you become familiar with the entire app development lifecycle of Laravel.
- Todo List – This will your intro to working with databases. This app will be aimed to clarify the core Laravel concepts and by the end of this project you will be very comfortable building a complete CRUD application.
- Login System – This project will help you become familiar with the login and authentication system. This will teach you professional and practical tips which you can directly use in any of your real world applications.
- Blog Application – Creating a complete blog system will lay a solid foundation in helping you understand the salient features of Laravel. You can use the code created to run a full fledged blog website.
- Bookmark Manager - This will be an interesting application which will teach you to create Bookmark manager for your favourite websites. It will extensively use built in laravel tools.
- Time Sheet - A live project management cum timesheet web app will be ideal to master complex concepts including MVC and modular development.
- Restaurant Order App - This will be a fairly complex app and you will be a complete professional laravel developer after creating this App. You may like to go through this app source code multiple times to analyze and assimilate the concepts.
- Portfolio Website - This will be a lightweight but will cover some critical and not widely known Laravel concepts.
- CMS - Building a CMS using laravel will be a very challenging project and will reinforce learning best web development techniques and procedures.
- Social Network - This will be the most extensive project among the group. It will be perfect to fine tune all your Laravel and other web technologies know how.
Basic Laravel Course From Eduonix
Build successful web apps with the Laravel Framework. Learn this powerful PHP framework in this Laravel Framework course.
This is a basic course on Laravel from eduonix.com which covers following.
- How to use Laravel for your web applications?
- How to Migrate your App to MVC compliant framework?
- How to use the Modular Packaging System?
- How to use the ORM and the Query Builder?
- Concepts behind restful controllers?
- How to use templating engine?
- How to work with Routes and Controllers?
You can check out this basic course and see for yourself what you can expect with our upcoming Projects in Laravel Course.
Risks and challenges
The primary risk that we face is that we may not be able to finish the course creation in the stipulated time. However to mitigate this risk, we have created a strict time line that we will adhere to and we have multiple developers that are working on this course simultaneously, making us confident that we will not pass the deadline.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)