Nuts & Knockers: A Hilarious Party Game for (im)mature crowd
Nuts & Knockers: A Hilarious Party Game for (im)mature crowd
Party card game where players make funny situations even funnier by filling in the blanks with amusing, gender-specific answers.
Party card game where players make funny situations even funnier by filling in the blanks with amusing, gender-specific answers. Read more
About this project
Nuts & Knockers is a hilarious party game for (im)mature people that brings men and women together for hours of gut-busting fun.
The game is a very naughty, R-rated version of Apples to Apples, similar to Cards Against Humanity. If you've played CAH, you know that the game is addictive and hilarious, but there is one thing it doesn’t have - female-oriented jokes. You can tell the cards weren't written by women or with women in mind. We've fixed that and made a game that is equally appealing to both genders by separating the answers into "male" and "female" and letting both genders have their own voice.
We all know how drastically different male and female ways of thinking are. What pops up in men's head is usually completely different from what a woman might be thinking and pitting those opposites against each other will guarantee you endless hours of rolling laughter. So, if you have recently done an ab workout, you have a weak bladder, or you hate having fun, then this game is not for you.
Think of it as Cards Against Humanity meet Ladies Against Humanity for hours of unforgettable fun.
The game consists of three decks.
Black deck contains situations or questions:
Blue deck contains predominantly male responses:
Pink deck contains predominantly female responses:
Each player is dealt ten (gender-specific) cards. The black deck is face-down in the middle of the table.
At the beginning of each round, one player becomes The Ref. The Ref draws black card from the deck revealing the situation and reads it aloud:
Each player then selects the funniest response from his/hers cards and passes it face down to The Ref. When everyone's ready, responses are shuffled and then revealed one by one by The Ref who chooses the winner. The winner of each round keeps the black card as one point.
Players draw back up to ten from their respective decks, and new Ref reveals next black card:
Once again, players choose the funniest response from their cards and The Ref chooses the next winner.
The winner of the game is the player with most points (black cards).
There will be of course, some heated discussions among the players as to who's answer is the best, helping the Ref with his/her decision. That discussion is, after all, the point of the game.
At any point throughout the game, if players don't like their hand, they can trade one point (provided they have points to trade) for ability to return as many pink or blue cards to the deck and draw new ones.
Those are the basics!
OTHER WAYS TO PLAY
Aside from basic way to play described above, there are few more ways to spice it up. You'll have to try them all to see which one you and your friends like best:
- In pairs (players are divided in "male+female" pairs to put their cards and efforts together)
- Last dressed person standing: Winner of each round gets to keep his clothes while the rest of the players loose 1 item each
- Switch the colors and deal pink cards to men and blue cards to women
- Last player to put his/her response down automatically looses the round
- Instead of picking one winner, Ref picks 3 winners in every round. Funniest gets 3 points, 2nd place - 2 points, 3rd place - 1 point.
- Write your own situations/responses on blank cards
- At the end of the evening, let the winner to write and add one new card to the game as prize
It's R-rated. Definitely NOT for children. Certainly CAN NOT be played with your Granny (unless she's REALLY cool or drunk) . It's simple. It's fun. It's hilariously inappropriate and inappropriately hilarious!
There will be 325 cards in the set but we would LOVE to do more.
That's why more backing will translate DIRECTLY into more cards! So let's pump this thing up wherever we can! Help us spread the word, get more funding and add more cards to the set.
- $20,000 - 25 more cards will be added and deck will contain 350 cards
- $25,000 - 25 more cards will be added and deck will contain 375 cards
- $30,000 - 25 more cards will be added and deck will contain 400 cards
- $35,000 - 25 more cards will be added and deck will contain 425 cards
- $40,000 - 25 more cards will be added and deck will contain 450 cards
- $45,000 - 25 more cards will be added and deck will contain 475 cards
- $50,000 - 25 more cards will be added and deck will contain 500 cards
- If we get to $75,000 - we'll add 60 blank cards (20 of each color) so you can write your own stuff, at which point the deck will contain a whopping 560 cards! PLUS, your set will be shipped in a large box capable of holding 1000 cards to accommodate future expansion packs.
Also, first 1000 backers will get 50 additional blank cards of any color just for helping us get the ball rolling.
You can also contribute by telling all your friends about it. Repost, reblog, retweet, relike, reinstagram and rewhatever you can to get the word out about our game! If ten people mention your name when they pledge, you will get the game FREE.
Let's bring American manufacturing back - one funny card game at a time
EXPANSION PACKS AND BLANKS
HAVE AN IDEA FOR A FUNNY CARD?
PARTY CARDS (not part of game)
Please send your ideas, comments, suggestions and opinions to email@example.com
Awesome music in the video by Kevin MacLeod
Thank you all for your continued support!
Risks and challenges
All printing and fulfillment arrangements are in place. It'll be printed right here in US, so there won't be any "customs" or "my chinese supplier is telling me.." delays.
All that's left to do is see how far we get with backing, use every drop of that to shove more cards in the box, and push the print button.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (30 days)