About this project
Please note that the $5 pledge gets you both PC & Mac versions, and it's over 50% off the retail price which will be $10 or more (depending on processing fees).
tinyBuildGAMES here. We're a team of 2 - Tom Brien and Alex Nichiporchik - making an indie game called NO TIME TO EXPLAIN for the PC & Mac.
People have been asking us to open up pre-orders, bring the game to multiple consoles and so much more. The amount of positive feedback is simply amazing.
We could just open up pre-orders for the game, but instead want to make things interesting and allow the community to participate in actually shaping the game, along with getting into the final credits.
About No Time To Explain
No Time To Explain is a platformer game about Time Travel, Big Jetpack Guns, Giant Enemy Crabs and Ribs in People's Eyes.
Think Back to the Future meets The Butterfly Effect. Add a lot of blood and people getting dragged away by monsters, and you've got our game.
You are taken on a wild adventure of time paradoxes, things that make no sense and more things that make less sense. Eventually it will wrap up in a way that does make a little sense though.
Why we want your money
We want to know that the community is on our side and release a game that fully exceeds expectations and keep on supporting it post-release (for free, btw)
The community is what makes or breaks an indie game. The more people pledge, the bigger, better and available to more people on more platforms will No Time To Explain be. If the 100% goal is met, expect the game to definitely come out on Apple's iOS (iPad/iPhone). If we go beyond, think Xbox & PS3/NGP!
What the money is for
100% of the requested funding used to:
- Scale up the production values (visuals, sound, music levels, MORE MONSTERS)
- Bring the game to the iOS (iPad/iPhone), Mac App Store
Everything over 100% will contribute to:
- Acquire Sony PS3 / NGP development kits and expertise to port the game to Sony consoles
- Acquire Microsoft Xbox development kits and expertise to port the game to Xbox Live Arcade (Indie Games)
- Get a stand at GamesCom 2011 (Aug 17-21, Cologne, Germany) + travel
- Get a stand at PAX Prime 2011 (Aug 26-28, Seattle, US) + travel (this is a LONG trip for us Europeans)
I would love to tell you more about the game BUT THERE IS NO TIME!!!
Like the trailer music?...
*Location note - Tom is in the UK, Alex is in Holland. We have friends in San Francisco that helped set this project up.
Support this project
- (45 days)