New Patch & Free PC DLC
With Easter holidays right around the corner, here are some exciting updates and holiday-related content just for you. Prepare yourselves for the golden egg hunt!
Patch 1.4: Easter Update
Patch 1.4 is upon us and Henry is in desperate need of a makeover. You'll now have the opportunity to give him a haircut, grow out his beard and more! Notice the new unarmed mercy kill animation and the Easter content.
- New Hair and Beard mechanics.
- Customize your style in bathhouses and gain extra charisma with freshly cut hair.
- Unarmed mercy kill added for a more "subtle" way to solve quests.
- Real Easter eggs added. The hunt for the golden egg can begin!
- Traditional Czech Easter-themed weapon to be found, called "Pomlázka".
- Resurrection day is upon us! Some NPCs that have died due to the physics glitches have risen from their graves.
- Fixed problems with the "Mightier than the Sword" quest related to the scribe.
- Rattay archery competition works on advanced difficulty.
- Fixed save issue for the "House of God" quest.
- Another 200 bugs fixed.
Free PC DLC - HD Texture and Audio Pack
As a special treat, Warhorse Studios released the first free DLC - HD Texture & Audio Pack for PC which together enhance the visual and audio experience of Kingdom Come: Deliverance. HD Textures boost the overall graphics of Kingdom Come: Deliverance to create an ever more lifelike look at 1403 Bohemia. HD Audio is available for all three voice over languages (English, German and French) and enhances all in game voice overs and sounds.
Invitation to PAX East 2018 in Boston
PAX East is nearly upon us, and if you're signed up for the event, make sure you stop by and say hi to Tobi and Rick. Not only will you be able to play the latest updated version of the game, but you'll also have the opportunity to win another digital PC copy of our game for one of your family members or one of your friends!
Nvidia Ansel and Shadowplay Support for PC
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Patch 1.3.4 for PC added support for Nvidia Ansel and Shadowplay. With this technology players can now capture in-game shots and view them in 360. Screenshots can be composed from any position and adjusted/ post-processed with filters and enhancements. 360 shots work best on Facebook and Google+.
Thank you for your support and enjoy the new content!