Kingdom Come: Deliverance Tech Alpha 0.5 brings crime system
First things first - big thanks to all 50.000 backers! Nice surprise just on time for the update :-]
We have released new update to Kingdom Come: Deliverance Tech Alpha recently, which is available to all backers with the Baron tier or higher. Thanks to your comments on our forums, we have fixed the issues which came with this update, so now it’s the right time to start Steam and download the update 0.5!
New features include:
- Crime system: Stealing or attacking people will have consequences, the population will behave accordingly. If you are seen committing a crime, multiple options are available, from negotiating your way out, going to jail or even resisting the arrest by fighting against the authorities.
- Multiple enemies: Fighting will get even more dangerous and challenging, thanks to new AI improvements. Every opponent has now different skills and equipment. Combat feels even more realistic and deadlier.
- Adaptive soundtrack: Addition of new proprietary sound technology adapting the soundtrack's mood based on player's actions. For instance, the game's symphonic music goes from peaceful to agitated when the player is under attack and is modifying itself depending on player's performance. The system handles all kind of situations based on actions and environments, such as exploration, theft, danger, etc.
- RPG and survival elements: Characters, now needs to eat and sleep in order to stay healthy and survive. New horse inventory will help carry more supplies.
- Technology upgrades and fixes: Implementation of Global illumination - a new CryEngine lighting technology improving lighting and shadows to improve the world's realism, combat and horse controls/animations improved, new dialog animations and cameras, complete GUI (graphical user interface) overhaul
Tech Alpha 0.5 is the last update before the release of Kingdom Come: Deliverance Beta version. The Windows PC Tech Alpha 0.5 is available for Baron (an higher) backers supporting the development of Kingdom Come: Deliverance on www.KingdomComeRPG.com and for Kickstarter backers.
Join our Live Stream and Q&A
On Tuesday December the 1st, 7PM CET, we will host a live stream of the latest update of Kingdom Come: Deliverance on our Twitch Channel: www.twitch.tv/warhorsestudios. Everyone interested in Q&A with Daniel Vávra, please visit our forum to send your questions.
High backers, please register to claim your bonuses!
Hello backers with King, Emperor, Wenzel der Faule, Pope, Illuminatus and Saint tiers, we need you help! We would like you to register on our website www.KingdomComeRPG.com and fill your profile. Why? To create in-game statue or a picture of your likeliness we need a few photos. We also need the names that should appear on conciliatory crosses and Calvary memorials. So what are you waiting for, register on our website now :-]?
Thank you all for the support, enjoy the Tech Alpha update 0.5 and let us know, how do you like the new graphics update!