Remember the day when our Kickstarter campaign started? We were full of doubts: How would the campaign end? What would gamers say about the idea to develop realistic medieval RPG? Did we offer interesting rewards? We were excited and scared both in the same time.
Today we already know that you are the best backers in the world! Thanks to you we are able to work on a game we have dreamed of for years. To show you how grateful we are, we were sharing news from the game development, we released early Technical Alpha versions and few months ago we invited you to find Reeky in the Beta access. Now it is time to start the work on delivering the physical rewards :-)
We are proud to announce that the production of the swords for Kickstarter backers started! The hand-made swords are being produced by our friends from Wulflund Pagan Shop and Arma Epona smithy located in the beautiful landscape of Central Bohemia. Let’s visit the forge to see for yourself!
To get a sword of similar quality please visit our website to get the Limited edition now!
If you want to taste a real sword fighting while waiting for the package with the rewards, download the Beta version of Kingdom Come: Deliverance and jump into the fight!
Thank you once again for supporting us!
Warhorse Studios Team
PS: Please update your profile on Kingdom Come page with your address, phone number and/or photos for in-game picture, so we can send you the rewards, when the right time comes. Thank you!
First of all we want to thank you for all the feedback we get from your Kingdom Come: Deliverance Beta experience! It is really worthy for us and thanks to you, the game gets better and better every day.
To sum all the information about Beta Access and to thank you, our backers, we released a new video update, where our creative director Daniel Vavra takes you behind the scenes of the Beta development:
We know that finding the reported bugs on forums is rather complicated, so we have launched new bug report system at Support.KingdomComeRPG.com. The system is using project management web application Redmine, some of you may be familiar with it :-]
To report a bug, please login with your username and password as used on the main website and follow the instructions. With this system is easier to find other reported bugs, see the solutions and track the progress of the bugs, reported by you. Thank you again for helping us here!
We are getting a lot of emails with game ideas, recommendations and suggestions, which is great. To give you at least some answers (not able to answer ALL the questions unfortunately :-]) we would like to invite you to live stream session with Daniel Vavra a PR manager Tobias Stolz-Zwilling today at 8:30PM CET on Twitch.
Thank you again for playing the Kingdom Come: Deliverance Beta, making awesome videos from it and sending us your feedback!
We are pleased to announce the release of Kingdom Come: Deliverance Beta access on Windows PC, available for backers with the Knight Tier or higher. This release includes a part of the game's main storyline, multiple quests, new combat systems, weaponry and the first large-scale battle. Take a look at our brand new Beta trailer!
There are two ways how to access Beta, either through Steam or by means of our Warhorse Launcher. Here is the how-to for our new backers and Knights:
- Please register on our website with your Kickstarter email
- Go to your profile
- Click on the Warhorse Launcher link to download it
- Install the Warhorse Launcher
- Enter your login and password
- Download the Beta
- Play the Beta :-)
The backers registered on our website in the past months already have Steam keys in their profile. The code is still there for your reference. For the Early Alpha players, who already activated the Steam code, the Alpha will automatically update to Beta on Steam.
To access the Beta now, please create an account on www.KingdomComeRPG.com
New editions of Kingdom Come: Deliverance
We also would like to announce the launch of the new editions. The previous ones are not available anymore, but don't worry, Kickstarter tiers will be assigned to your profile, after you register on the website! New backers can choose from 5 different editions now:
- Digital Edition (PC) for $49.99 (USD)
- Digital Collector's Edition (PC) for $59.99
- Collector's Edition (PC) for $64.99
- Deluxe Edition (PC) for $149.99, including the art book, commemorative coin, or statue
- Limited Edition (PC) for $499.99, including a sword; until the supplies last
All editions provide access to the Beta and the final game. There is still and option to upgrade your pledge, if you like to grab some unique collectibles! For more info please visit our website www.kingdomcomerpg.com and try the Beta Access today!
Thank you for all your support and please give us your feedback on the game via our forums!
Happy New Year! We are happy to share the new video update #12 with you now.
Creative director Dan Vávra is presenting the latest development progress of Kingdom Come: Deliverance and cool features such as the dynamic weather system or the dog companion, but is also mentioning the next big development milestone.
The merchandise presented in the this update is available in our partner's e-shop (almost) worldwide!
We are entering the final stage of development of the Beta version, which will contain:
- First introduction to an epic story
- All core game mechanics
- Enlarging the current game map (triple)
- The first important key battle/siege
- A new weapon Type: Sword and Shield
- And many more…
Beta version will be available to all backers with Knight Tier and higher in a matter of months. Please wait for more detailed information soon!
Development progress in a nutshell
- Finishing the Story: Daniel Vávra and his team of 7 writers are finishing over 2.500 pages of screenplay, hundred pages of design and have now more than 70 quests with over 300.000 words of dialogues.
- Dog Companion: We are working on the next Kickstarter Stretch Goal - a man's best friend. We decided to revive the extinct breed “Alount”. It was a very common breed used for hunting, herding and guarding.
- 2D and 3D improvements: With hundreds of incredible artworks and many ingame improvements like the Dynamic weather changes and the Total Illumination System Kingdom Come: Deliverance gets even more realistic (watch this video from Vlad4D). In addition to that we improved our 3D face scanning technologies. We're scanning every single head for our game including over 30 different expressions and emotion to create life-like facial animations, even with wrinkles :)
- Cutscene production starts: We are adding the first cutscenes into the game, with full motion capture of real actors and completely new voices. We prepared more than 25 hours of voiceovers and around 4h of symphonic music which will be recorded in Rudolfinum, one of the most important concert halls in Europe.
As you can see, we are very busy with the development, but we are also very interested in opinion of the backers, who are waiting for the Beta release.
BTW: Did you already filled your backer profile on our website? If not, please do now, some of you still have to send us pictures or names or in-game rewards. Thank you!