Happy New Year! We are happy to share the new video update #12 with you now.
Creative director Dan Vávra is presenting the latest development progress of Kingdom Come: Deliverance and cool features such as the dynamic weather system or the dog companion, but is also mentioning the next big development milestone.
The merchandise presented in the this update is available in our partner's e-shop (almost) worldwide!
We are entering the final stage of development of the Beta version, which will contain:
- First introduction to an epic story
- All core game mechanics
- Enlarging the current game map (triple)
- The first important key battle/siege
- A new weapon Type: Sword and Shield
- And many more…
Beta version will be available to all backers with Knight Tier and higher in a matter of months. Please wait for more detailed information soon!
Development progress in a nutshell
- Finishing the Story: Daniel Vávra and his team of 7 writers are finishing over 2.500 pages of screenplay, hundred pages of design and have now more than 70 quests with over 300.000 words of dialogues.
- Dog Companion: We are working on the next Kickstarter Stretch Goal - a man's best friend. We decided to revive the extinct breed “Alount”. It was a very common breed used for hunting, herding and guarding.
- 2D and 3D improvements: With hundreds of incredible artworks and many ingame improvements like the Dynamic weather changes and the Total Illumination System Kingdom Come: Deliverance gets even more realistic (watch this video from Vlad4D). In addition to that we improved our 3D face scanning technologies. We're scanning every single head for our game including over 30 different expressions and emotion to create life-like facial animations, even with wrinkles :)
- Cutscene production starts: We are adding the first cutscenes into the game, with full motion capture of real actors and completely new voices. We prepared more than 25 hours of voiceovers and around 4h of symphonic music which will be recorded in Rudolfinum, one of the most important concert halls in Europe.
As you can see, we are very busy with the development, but we are also very interested in opinion of the backers, who are waiting for the Beta release.
BTW: Did you already filled your backer profile on our website? If not, please do now, some of you still have to send us pictures or names or in-game rewards. Thank you!