Last year we released Glitter Britches into the wild; Shiny, boot-cut leggings to party down in. This year, we thought we’d address your top half. Enter the Incandescent Armor Jacket, the most awesome hoodie this planet, or any other, has ever seen. 6 months in the making, this jacket is ready to be your second skin, protecting you from evil-doers and imbuing you with super-heroic powers of awesome.
Meet The Designer:
- Made of high-quality holographic spandex—the stretch will mold to your body, the shine will dazzle all you meet.
- Raglan sleeves and contrast side-panels give both excellent fit and bad-ass detail.
- Two comfy, inset pockets on the front and one 5” x 5” stash pocket on the inside. Pockets are a necessity.
- Fully lined with soft, black cotton-lycra jersey. Incandescent Armor Jackets are sturdy, heavyweight, and warm.
- Extra-high collar and 3-piece hood for ultimate ninja awesomeness and, oh yeah, head and neck warmth for those late night (or is it early morning?) dance parties. We have you covered.
- And, of course, THUMB-HOLES.
- Even the zipper is shiny! That's right, we found holographic zippers. Because we're awesome like that.
This first run will be available in two colors: Mercury Silver and Oil Slick Black.
Incandescent Armor Jackets are designed to be slim-fit. The women's style nips in at the waist for a flattering, feminine fit; the men's is a classic slim cut, not unlike American Apparel track jackets. We'll be collecting your size and color choices at the close of the project.
Yes, that is us, skipping along, photo-bombing away. This picture showed up on Reddit as "The Most San Francisco Picture Ever"-- does that make this the most San Francisco Hoodie ever? We like to think so.
THE COLOR OPTIONS FOR CUSTOM HOODIES:
ARM WARMER CHOICES:
Feast your eyes...
WHO ARE WE?
BeastWares is a tiny, Bay Area company run by designer Phoenix Zoellick. We believe that clothes should be well-made, fun to wear, and a personalized experience. When you wear our clothes, you are not wearing something mass-produced by a faceless company, you are wearing a unique, small-run garment designed and produced by just a few people.
You will never be overlooked in a BeastWares garment—these are clothes made for rock-stars from space who are ready to say to the world “yes, I AM that awesome. Deal with it.”
Risks and challenges
We don't forsee many...
We have a stellar track record with customer service because we take this really personally; our last Kickstarter project was a great success and everything went out ahead of schedule. This time, it's true, the goal is upped and so is the production, but we have our manufacturers chosen, vetted and ready to go. Of course, evil wizards could attack. Or the sparkle mines could collapse, leaving our jackets, and the world, dull, joyless husks of their former glory. But we will do our very best to avoid such catstrophes.
- (30 days)